An uncanny side by side comparison of the Woman of the Hour cast versus the real people

I actually have chills

Woman of the Hour directed by Anna Kendrick has to be one of the creepiest thrillers to hit Netflix, but the side by side comparison of the characters versus the real people is even scarier. The real cast of The Dating game featured on a 1978 episode which has recently resurfaced online and the casting directors of this movie need a serious pay rise, because some of the resemblances are uncanny.

Cheryl Bradshaw

woman of the hour side by side comparison real people

via Netflix

Anna Kendrick not only did an amazing job directing Woman of the Hour, but also nailed the facial expressions of the real leading lady, Cheryl Bradshaw. Sure, it’s not an identical match, but she really captured that feeling of being a woman in an incredibly sexist atmosphere.

Rodney Alcala

woman of the hour comparison real people

via Netflix

Daniel Zovatto did an amazing job at capturing those serial killer eyes that the real Rodney Alcala had. They both have such an uncomfortable air about them.

Ed Burke

via Netflix

Tony Hale plays Ed Burke, the host of The Dating Game, but in real life the show was hosted by the iconic host Jim Lange. He hosted The Dating Game in addition to Bullseye and $100,000 Name That Tune. I wish they’d kept his original bow tie!

Bachelor number one

via Netflix

Bachelor number one (bachelor number two in real life) was played by Matt Visser, and the two look pretty similar with that awkward smirk. He’s just missing that classic 1980s voluminous hair!

Bachelor number two

via Netflix

Bachelor number two was originally bachelor number three on the real episode, and his name was Armand Chiani. The two don’t really look alike, but I’m sure they’re both oblivious to the fact that they’re sitting next to a serial killer!

Woman of the Hour is available on Netflix now. For all the latest Netflix news, drops, quizzes and memes like The Holy Church of Netflix on Facebook.