mafs uk 2024 ross

All of Ross from MAFS UK’s green flags that prove he’s the best man on the show

He’s good at parenting and at making pancakes

The bar is kind of on the floor for men on MAFS UK in 2024. Two grooms have complained that their wives have curves, and one groom is Alex. However, Ross McCarthy has been giving nothing but green flags so far on MAFS UK 2024.

Ross McCarthy is 32 years old and from Manchester. The experts paired him up with Sacha Jones, a beautician from the Black Country.

View this post on Instagram

A post shared by Ross McCarthy (@mccarthy91_)

Here are all the green flags that Ross McCarthy has shown so far on MAFS UK 2024.

He’s been super respectful to Sacha so far

So far Ross McCarthy has been giving nothing but green flags. He’s treated Sacha with respect.

He’s been very understanding that Sacha would prefer to take the intimacy side of things a bit slower. Sacha told the group at the first dinner party that Ross makes her feel “secure and safe”. When the experts grilled her and Ross about their relationship in the first commitment ceremony, Sacha revealed that she’d never felt so safe in a relationship before.

I’ll be very sad now if they break up.

He sacked off a life in football for a wholesome sturdy job

Ross used to be a professional football player. He used to play for the Everton Deaf Football Club.  When he was 17, he was scouted for the first Deaf England Squad. He used to travel all over the world, but he gave it up so that he could live closer to his daughter.

He now works as a painter and a decorator.

He’s really close with his family

View this post on Instagram

During their MAFS honeymoon, Ross and Sacha bonded over their similar family values. He explained that because he’s really close to his sisters, he would  never be able to cheat on a girlfriend because he’s seen the heartbreak that it causes women. A man with emotional intelligence? What a find!

He seems to actually care about his daughter

Again, the bar is on the floor for men here. But Ross seems like an exceptionally proud parent. His Instagram mostly consists of pictures of his three-year-old daughter Bleu. He’s posted videos of him teaching Bleu sign language, which is extremely cute.

The man can cook

Ross has shared some of his post-workout dinners to Instagram and honestly, they don’t look half bad. He eats broccoli, which is more than can be said for a lot of British men.

Ross McCarthy MAFS UK and some pancakes

I’d be smiling too if I managed to cook that
(Image via Instagram)

He seems really committed to finding love on the experiment

Sometimes when people go on reality TV dating shows, you can’t help but wonder if they signed up so they could fall in love, or because they fell in love with the idea of being the next Molly-Mae. Ross seems to be taking the experiment seriously so far.

He’s been in three serious relationships before, including one engagement. He told Channel 4: “I’ve been engaged before and this is my third time lucky. I’m looking forward to meeting my wife. I’m ready for this.”

Related articles recommended by this writer: