Chelsea divorce Selling Sunset

Selling Sunset star Chelsea still thinks her marriage was ‘huge success’ despite divorce

‘We did it for so long, so amazingly’

Selling Sunset star Chelsea has described her marriage as a huge “success” despite filing for divorce from her husband Jeff Lazkani for “irreconcilable differences.”

Chelsea appeared on This Morning to talk about her marriage and reflected: “I say this frequently, my marriage will always be an amazing success. We have the most incredible kids together. We love them so much. They’re representations of both me and him.

“We did it for so long, so amazingly. That’s fine. However things came about or however we got to where we got to, we’re here, and we’re just doing the best we can.”

Via YouTube

It seems things have only got messier in their divorce, as it was later reported that Selling Sunset cast member Chelsea suspected Jeff had actually been cheating on her for multiple months.

A source told US Weekly: “Chelsea believes Jeff was unfaithful in their marriage and that is why she filed for divorce. The divorce has been looming for weeks now and she decided to abruptly file. She is completely devastated right now and is especially upset for the sake of their children.

“She had suspected the cheating for a while and wanted to catch him in the act before filing. She finally had enough and decided to file this week, but it was a long time coming. She is still in the house with their kids. She wants him to stay out of the house, and they are not on speaking terms.”

In a written declaration, Jeff then accused Chelsea of being “physically aggressive”, and claimed this happened before and after she filed for divorce. He has claimed Chelsea “struck” him “in the face in an aggressive manner, breaking his glasses and causing a small cut on the side of his face.”

All in all, sounds like an overwhelming success…

Selling Sunset is available on Netflix now. For all the latest Netflix news, drops, quizzes and memes like The Holy Church of Netflix on Facebook.