Love Is Blind UK

Ok there’s major beef going on between Ollie, Demi and Jasmine after Love Is Blind UK

Demi has blocked Jasmine on Instagram and left all the cast group chats

There’s major love lost between Demi, Ollie and Jasmine following Love Is Blind UK. Demi and Ollie nearly got married on the show, and Jasmine was her cast member bestie, but it seems like since, this has entirely broken down.

Whilst Ollie has said there’s still a friendship between himself and Demi, she is saying otherwise. During the reunion episode, it was revealed Ollie has been dating co-star Sharlotte, and it seems as though this has had a domino effect in ending Demi’s relationship with Ollie, and her friendship with Jasmine.

Demi has said there’s a lot of tension between the wider Love Is Blind UK group since the show ended, and her friendship with Jasmine isn’t the same anymore. Speaking on the Reality with Will Njobvu podcast, Demi said as soon as she arrived at the reunion she could tell the cast members weren’t her friends, and hinted there are many wider tensions within the cast.

Demi and Jasmine on Love Is Blind UK

via Netflix

She said: “When I arrived at the reunion, I had this feeling in me where I was like, ‘Oh, I just need to say all my truths about everything that I feel’ and then when I got there, I looked around, I was like, ‘Are these people going to serve you in your future? They’re not. Do you want anything from these people? Any kind of relationship moving forward? No’. So, why keep fuelling something that needs to die out now?

“I had some things to say, but I chose not to and I’m very much like now is my opportunity. Obviously being here, I feel like I’ve aired everything I need to say and I just want to get on with my life and find my husband.”

Demi then called her friendship with Jasmine “a grey area” because Jasmine is friends with Sharlotte, who Ollie is dating. “I think, obviously, Jasmine’s really good friends with Sharlotte. Me and Jasmine were very good friends, but the event I went to the other day, I felt quite isolated and I had to pinch myself for a second because I was like, ‘This ain’t actually my reality, my friends are at home’. The people that know me and will support me are at home,” she said.

@yourauntiescouldnever

Replying to @divinecosmicmind JASMIN EXPLAINS FROM HER PERSPECTIVE WHY SHE IS NOT FRIENDS WITH DEMI AFTER THE LOVE IS BLIND UK REUNION full interview on YouTube YOUR AUNTIES COULD NEVER #loveisblinduk #demiandjasmine #friendshipbreakup #jasmineloveisblinduk #demiloveisblinduk #loveisblindukreunion

♬ original sound – yourauntiescouldneverpodcast

Jasmine has also spoken about the breakdown of their friendship, and said Demi had told her she would “say her truth” on the reunion, but actually “that wasn’t the case”. Jasmine claimed it was agreed Demi would shed light on a situation with Ollie (she didn’t say what) and thank her during the reunion for having her back during the experiment, which Demi didn’t do.

Jasmine said this made her feel “unbalanced” because she’s “the type of person… if you tell me I’m going to discuss something at the reunion, I’ll discuss something at the reunion.” She added: “When that didn’t happen, that threw me off guard.”

Jasmine said Demi tried to talk to her two days after the reunion, to which she told her she wasn’t ready to. The girls then attended an event to do with the show, and Jasmine said: “I just felt disappointment, I didn’t feel right. I kept my distance.”

Jasmine said she opened up to Maria about what was going on, and Maria passed this onto Demi. Demi then left their shared group chats and blocked and unfollowed Jasmine on Instagram.

Demi has also said she has “no friendship” with either Ollie or Sharlotte now. Messy!

The first season of Love Is Blind UK is available on Netflix now. For all the latest Netflix news, drops, quizzes and memes like The Holy Church of Netflix on Facebook.