House Dragon Matt Smith Olivia Cooke dating

House of the Dragon co-stars Olivia Cooke and Matt Smith might be dating and I’m in shock

Please let this be true

Right, everyone remain calm but apparently Olivia Cooke and Matt Smith from House of the Dragon could be dating and I’m really not doing okay. Whilst I was always secretly rooting for Emma D’Arcy and Olivia Cooke to run off into the sunset together, considering Emma is very happily in a relationship that was a slightly far fetched idea.

But still, if we can’t have them then I will very happily root for Olivia Cooke and Matt Smith to be dating because I can feel the House of the Dragon pension through the screen already. I mean, there’s no way you can spend that much time all hanging out on set together in stunning outfits and not fall in love, right?

View this post on Instagram

A post shared by Fabien Frankel (@fabienfrankel)

Fans had already started speculating about what was going on with the pair when Fabien Frankel, who plays Ser Criston, posted these adorable pictures on his Instagram. If you go to the second picture you’ll see a very wholesome snap of Olivia and Matt, and not saying they look great together but let’s be honest they do look great together.

Via Instagram

As if this wasn’t enough to start speculation, an anonymous post on the Fauxmoi subreddit helped to further fuel dating rumours.

The post reads: “These two British actors who star on this very successful HBO show are officially dating. It was casual before but now they’re introducing each other as bf/gf to their inner circles. Don’t think they’ll ever go public though considering they always bring their other costar along to third wheel constantly to keep the rumours at bay.” You can’t tell me the third wheel isn’t Emma or Fabien Frankel…

Fans were quick to assume the post was referring to Olivia and Matt with one Redditor commenting: “There was previously a blind about Matt Smith and Olivia Cooke submitted. but I’m admittedly not familiar with their social lives in terms of hanging out together or involving other cast members. but that would fit the bill for “team Switzerland” – the couple is ‘neutral’ since it’s one team green and one team black actor.”

Please let it be true!

For all the latest news about the rumours around Olivia Cooke and Matt Smith from House of the Dragon dating, plus all other celeb and entertainment news and gossip, like The Tab on Facebook

Kit Harrington comments on the very hated Game of Thrones ending and he didn’t hold back

• The hectic behind the scenes disasters that meant House of the Dragon became a trainwreck

• House of the Dragon producer finally explains why Daemon stayed at Harrenhal for so long

Featured image via Instagram.