Rozz Darlington MAFS UK 2023 new boyfriend

Rozz goes Instagram official with new boyfriend following split from MAFS UK groom Thomas

I’m so happy for her!

Rozz Darlington from MAFS UK 2023 has gone Instagram official with a new boyfriend, following her split from groom Thomas Kriaras who she was matched with on the show.

Rozz and Thomas became a fan favourite on the show last year, but then heartbreakingly went their separate ways following the homestays. Since then, they have confirmed there’s no bad blood between them, and have spent a lot of time together after the experiment.

Rozz has now gone public with her new boyfriend, being pictured with him at a swanky event in Manchester. He’s called Jordan Morris, and is from the city. The new couple posed for pictures at the launch of VIP restaurant and bar Habbibi, in Spinningfields Manchester on Saturday evening.

Rozz’s MAFS bestie Jay was also at the event, and loads of her co-stars have commented on pictures shared from the event to show their support. Ella Morgan said: “Omg love you guys, you look so cute” whilst Luke Worley added: “Happy for you Rozz.” Tasha was also in the comments section, and said: “Love you guys.”

Rozz called the event “the best night with the best company” and tagged her new man and bestie Jay in the post. Jordan’s Instagram is private, so unfortunately you can’t have a little stalk, but he does have a plane in his profile picture and bio, so maybe a pilot? A plane enthusiast? We’ll have to wait to find out more.

For all the latest MAFS Australia 2024 news and gossip, like The Holy Church of MAFS on Facebook.