This is how old all the Love Island 2024 cast members are, from youngest to oldest

The boys are just babies!

Our favourite reality show is back, which means soon the cast of Love Island 2024 will feel like old friends – so getting to know their ages is pretty basic information.

As always, the villa contains a real mix of Islanders. They all come from all over the UK, with different jobs and backgrounds. Here is a rundown of the ages of all the Love Island 2024 cast members, starting with who is the youngest Islander and ending with who is the oldest.

Ciaran Davies

Age: 21

Love Island 2024 ages

via ITV

The youngest OG Islander this year is 21-year-old rugby player, Ciaran. Despite his young age, Ciaran says right now is “perfect” timing for him to be in the villa. “It’s the perfect time for me, I feel like I’m mature enough for something serious with the right girl,” he says.

Sam Taylor

Age: 23

via ITV

Also one of the youngest Islanders, Sam is 23 and from Chesterfield. Before the villa he was working as a hair stylist and says his vibe doesn’t match his job at all. “How I look compared to what I do for work might not necessarily add up,” he says. “You wouldn’t look at me as a tall guy covered in tattoos and think that I make girls’ hair look pretty for a living.”

Wil Anderson

Age: 23

via ITV

Next up is Wil, who is 23 and from Whitley Bay. He works as a quantity surveyor, and you might have heard his name before because Wil’s brother is Newcastle United midfielder Elliot Anderson.

Uma Jammeh

Age: 23

Love Island 2024 ages

via ITV

Uma is 23 and from North London. Right now, she works as a VIP hostess and model. It turns out Uma knows fellow Islander Ronnie pretty well. The pair kissed on a night out before the show!

Sean Stone

Age: 24

via ITV

Ok but why are all the boys so young? Also among the babies of the group is 24-year-old Sean. He’s a sweets salesman, and honestly, I’m trying not to find this all absolutely adorable because he probably will end up being a heartbreaker.

Nicole Samuel

Age: 24

Love Island 2024 ages

via ITV

In the original lineup, Nicole is the youngest girl. She’s 24, and is an account manager from Aberdare. “My personality is big and I’m pretty out there, I reckon I’ll probably have one of the biggest personalities in the villa,” she says.

Mimii Ngulube

Age: 24

via ITV

Mimii is also among the younger Islanders, she too is aged 24. Mimii works as a mental health nurse, and says: “The pool in Portsmouth is not giving. I’ve tried dating, speaking to people on social media and it just hasn’t been successful. Applying was a spontaneous thing, I didn’t expect to get here!”

Harriett Blackmore

Age: 24

via ITV

24-year-old Harriett is from Brighton and works as a personal shopper and dancer. She’s described herself as the “it girl of Brighton” with connections to Arrdee and Saffron Barker. “I’m really confident with the looks to match,” she says. “Everyone needs a bit of Harriet B sparkle.”

Omar Nyame

Age: 25

Love Island 2024 ages

via ITV

Omar is a PE teacher from Croydon. Fun fact, he definitely has the biggest of all the Love Island 2024 claims to fame… he’s mates with Stormzy!

Tiffany Leighton

Age: 25

via ITV

Tiff is 25 and from Hertfordshire. She currently works in HR. Tiffany said she wants to be on Love Island because she is “finally done with living my best single life and ready to find the man of my dreams.”

Grace Jackson

Age: 25

Love Island 2024 ages

via ITV

Grace is 25 and from Manchester, and is the co-owner of a social media agency. She was on the rumoured cast list before the show started, with bosses eyeing her up because she’s done some influencing and modelling, and is followed by Molly-Mae.

Ayo Odukoya

Age: 25

via ITV

Ayo is from Canning Town and works as a model. Aged 25, he describes himself as “loveable, funny, a bit crazy sometimes but a very kind and relaxed person.”

Jess White

Age: 25

Love Island 2024 ages

via ITV

Up next is Jess, who is 25 and from Stockport. She works in retail and says she’s ready for Love Island now because all of her friends have started to settle down. She says she wants to avoid still being in Ibiza in years to come and having people think she’s having a “midlife crisis”. Fair enough!

Samantha Kenny

Age: 26

via ITV

26-year-old Samantha is around the average age of all the Islanders taking part this year. She’s a makeup artist from Liverpool and says she’s “ready to settle down and Love Island is an amazing opportunity to meet someone that isn’t from my area. I love a cockney boy so I’m hoping there is one in there for me.”

Ronnie Vint

Age: 27

Love Island 2024 ages

via ITV

Ronnie is 27 and says he’s “always thought about Love Island” but now he’s 27 it “feels like the right age for me to be serious about finding someone and settling down.”

Patsy Field

Age: 29

via ITV

Office administrator Patsy is the eldest of all the girls from Love Island 2024, aged 29. She says: “I’m finally ready to find a sexy man and I think Love Island may just have some nice hunky guys for me. I think now is the right time as I’ve got a few greys so I need to bag a man sooner rather than later.”

Munveer Jabbal

Age: 30

via ITV

Shock! The Love Island producers have actually cast someone over 30. Munveer was the oldest original Islander this year, aged 30. He’s aware he needs to crack on and find love, saying: “I’m 30-years-old and I need to start thinking seriously about the next step, and what better place?!”

Joey Essex

Age: 33

Love Island 2024 ages

via ITV

Joey is the eldest cast member so far on Love Island 2024, and the first ever celeb Islander. Despite being on every reality show ever, he’s insisting he’s in the villa to find a wife – not for more TV credits!

For all the latest Love Island news and gossip and for the best memes and quizzes, like The Holy Church of Love Island on Facebook.