Jack from MAFS Australia 2024 is now being paid a silly high amount in sex toy brand deal

Ummm, he promotes them under a different name?

In his latest business venture since MAFS Australia 2024 ended, Jack Dunkley is now being paid to promote sex toys. After being called a “very sexual being” a few times on the show, he’s really putting that into motion.

Jack is now an ambassador for Lovehoney, one of the biggest sex toy brands in the world, and has been doing a number of collaborations with the company. He’s posted about a giveaway on his Instagram, which sends people to a page on the Lovehoney website.

There, it’s clear Jack is working as a sex toy promoter under a different name, as the page is listed as “Jacob Exclusive Giveaway”. It says: “Spreading love to your inbox all month long! Jack_dunkley and Lovehoney are giving away thousands of free toys, discounts, gift vouchers and more surprises!”

There are pictures of Jack, or Jacob, posing with the toys you could win, and all you have to do is enter your email address and he will help you find your “sexual happiness”. One person in the comments said: “Tori come get ya hubby.”

Since being on MAFS Australia 2024, Jack has gained loads of Instagram followers – so having him promote a product comes at a pretty steep price. It’s been estimated he can earn up to $900 (around £500) for a single Instagram post, and according to reports, Jack is also pocketing money from each sale made through his brand deal with Lovehoney.

Good luck to him!

For all the latest MAFS Australia 2024 news and gossip, like The Holy Church of MAFS on Facebook.