Daphne is missing from Bridgerton season three, so what is Phoebe Dynevor up to next?

She just got engaged!

So, sadly Phoebe Dynevor is missing from season three of Bridgeton and doesn’t appear as Daphne. After leading the very first season and appearing in the second, Phoebe Dynevor has left Bridgerton. In an interview with ScreenRant, she said she is “sadly not in season three. Potentially in the future. But season three, I’m just excited to watch as a viewer.”

Phoebe Dynevor decided to leave the show of her own accord and not due to any bad blood between the cast or crew. She chose to leave as she thinks Daphne’s character arc is finished. “Well I did my two seasons,” she told Variety. “I’ve done what I wanted to do with that character and she had a great arc. If they ask me back in the future, who knows?”

But what is she going to be up to now she’s left the show? This is what Phoebe Dynevor is up to next:

She’s landed the lead in an upcoming shark thriller

Pretty soon out of leaving Bridgerton, Phoebe Dynevor has nabbed the leading role in a new upcoming shark thriller. Very different vibes from Daphne. The film currently doesn’t have a name but has been written by Violent Night director Tommy Wirkola. More details of the film’s plot are being kept under wraps, but it’s been confirmed that production will start in Australia this summer.

Getting married

In May, Phoebe announced she was engaged to her partner Cameron Fuller, the son of Hollywood producer Brad Fuller. They went public with their relationship last year and now they’re engaged she’s going to be busy planning their wedding and eventually getting married.

Starring in a new thriller alongside Mckenna Grace

View this post on Instagram

A post shared by PD 🌗 (@phoebedynevor)

Phoebe Dynevor is currently filming one of her newest projects, a thriller called Anniversary. Also starring Young Sheldon and Ghostbusters Mckenna Grace and The Handmaid’s Tale Madeline Brewer, Anniversary is about a family that is torn apart as a movement called “The Change” takes over the US. She was recently pictured on set with a fake baby bump and dark hair.

Hoping to produce film and TV

In a recent interview with The Standard, Phoebe spoke about the current lack of film and TV roles for women her age and how she wants to address the industry’s imbalance.

“I eventually want to produce. I would like to create the material that I feel is missing. I don’t know when that will be, but it’s a dream of mine,” she said.