Omg, we now officially know Lucy’s stats if she was in one of the Fallout games

Nerding out so hard right now

Ever since Amazon’s very acclaimed TV adaptation of Fallout came out last week and became a smash hit across the globe, fans of the games have been discussing what Lucy MacLean’s stats would be if you created her to play as that character in one of the games. Lucy’s whole vibe is as if she’s our character and the TV show is our game, so makes sense that everyone wonders what she’s made up of. Well, now Bethesda has confirmed the stats of Lucy from the Fallout TV show if she was actually in one of the games and it’s iconic.

They did her dirty on strength

In a new update for Fallout Shelter, Bethesda announced that the three main characters will be added to the spin-off game – which showcases all their official stats. Fallout Shelter is a mobile game which lets you be the creator of a Vault that you can manage and fill with different characters and rooms as you expand it following the apocalypse.

So, here are the full stats for Lucy on the TV show, according to her SPECIAL stats on Fallout Shelter:

Lucy MacLean

Strength: 4
Perception: 7
Endurance: 6
Charisma: 5
Intelligence: 6
Agility: 5
Luck: 7

You can also see stats for The Ghoul, Maximus and Ma June.

The Ghoul

Strength: 5
Perception: 6
Endurance: 7
Charisma: 7
Intelligence: 4
Agility: 7
Luck: 4

Maximus

Strength: 7
Perception: 6
Endurance: 6
Charisma: 5
Intelligence: 4
Agility: 7
Luck: 5

Ma June

Strength: 5
Perception: 7
Endurance: 5
Charisma: 7
Intelligence: 6
Agility: 4
Luck: 6

Fallout Shelter is available to download from mobile game stores now if you fancy having a play after you’ve binge watched!

For all the latest gaming news, memes and updates like The Holy Church of Gaming on Facebook. 

Related stories recommended by this writer:

Meet Ella Purnell: The vibey Brit playing Lucy in Fallout who everyone’s obsessed with

What the TV show doesn’t tell you about the backstory of the vaults in Fallout

A rundown of easter eggs and nods to the game in the new Fallout TV show