Love Island 2024 summer start date

Omg, the start date for the summer series of Love Island 2024 has been announced!

I actually cannot wait

All right, everyone stay calm but the start date for the summer series of Love Island 2024 has been announced and I’m actually so excited.

According to a source from The Sun, our favourite summer reality TV show will start on Monday 3rd June 2024 which is fairly standard for Love Island. The source revealed: “Fans will be pleased as it’s just nine weeks away – summer doesn’t start until Love Island is back on TV.”

We can expect lots of drama as always this year and it looks like Maya Jama will be returning to her role as host because let’s be honest nobody does it better than her. The summer series of Love Island 2024 is the classic one we all know and love and I genuinely cannot wait for it to start.

It will be the second Love Island series we’ve had this year following All Stars which started in January. All Stars was won by Tom and Molly but has left an absolute trail of broken hearts and relationships in its wake. Only three couples from the winter series are still together which are Tom and Molly, Anton and Georgia Harrison and Josh and Sophie. Seriously hoping none of them fall to the Love Island curse.

I’m already counting down the days until the summer series of Love Island releases, I will have my personalised water bottle at the ready.

For all the latest Love Island news and gossip and for the best memes and quizzes, like The Holy Church of Love Island on Facebook.