MAFS UK JJ Katie Price

The new season of MAFS UK is starting NEXT WEEK with Katie Price and JJ as experts

Current expert Mel said their advice will be ‘invaluable’

Okay, everybody remain calm but there are two absolutely MAJOR MAFS UK announcements and you’re going to want to be sat down for both of them. First off it turns out that the newest season of MAFS UK is actually going to be released next week?!

Alongside current experts Mel, Charlene and Paul there will be two new experts who show runners hope will “inject a fresh perspective into the show.” And who might these new mystery experts be? Well, it’s none other than Katie Price and JJ, and my jaw is genuinely on the floor.

But first, let’s talk about the newest season of MAFS and when it will be released in the UK, I’m already counting down the days! Season nine of MAFS UK will be released on Channel 4 at 7:30 pm on March 8th. Alongside the “most unique” cast ever to appear on the show, it will also be the first time in the show’s history that a former contestant will be making a comeback to join the panel of experts.

Producers decided to offer JJ and Katie Price the opportunity to join the experiment as experts after they saw the huge amount of attention their relationship received and thought it could help boost viewing figures. Expert Paul Brunson has already given their relationship the seal of approval and saw first hand what good constructive feedback Katie Price could give others when he did a couples counselling segment on Celebs Go Dating.

JJ and Katie Price are said to be “absolutely thrilled” to be joining the team of experts and it’s reported that they will offer a unique perspective to the panel with their advice to the MAFS UK cast members. An insider claims: “JJ would never have met Katie Price if he hadn’t appeared on MAFS UK or if his relationship had been successful. Both of them will encourage participants to remember not to settle on the show as their future spouse could be watching them at home.”

Whilst the two are remaining tight-lipped about their new roles on the show Katie Price has teased both the new season and her and JJ’s appearance on one of her upcoming podcast episodes. JJ has also revealed his plans to make sure all the experts on the show are decked out head to toe in his own personal clothing brand Fully Blessed, which he is “psyched” about.

I can’t wait to watch the new season so soon, and see what JJ and Katie Price will be like as experts!

You should probably check the date, you April fools!

For all the latest MAFS UK news, scandals, gossip and updates on new experts Katie Price and JJ– like The Holy Church of MAFS on Facebook