Andrea MAFS Australia

Inside MAFS Australia bride Andrea’s life when she’s not writing her to-do list on her arm

She went to goat yoga??

As the oldest bride in the series, Andrea from MAFS Australia is one of the most wholesome and lovely brides on the show. This queen has no red flags and is just all-around great vibes. Paired with Richard, the two of them appear to be genuinely really into each other and everyone’s a fan. But when she’s not scribbling “buy milk” or “pick up kids” on her slightly odd to-do list tattoo or being a queen on MAFS Australia, this is everything Andrea gets up to:

How old is Andrea?

As the oldest bride, Andrea is 51 and is from Queensland. There is an 11-year age gap between Andrea and her husband Richard who, as the oldest participant of all time, is 62.

What does she do for a living?

View this post on Instagram

A post shared by Andrea (@andreathompson_andie)

Andrea is a photographer and she specialises in family photoshoots, weddings and headshots.

What previous relationships has the MAFS Australia bride Andrea been in?

Andrea ended her most recent relationship after realising she was being gaslit, a term she learnt while watching MAFS. The series inspired her to cut ties with her ex-partner once and for all and forge a new path to finding love. She also described having been love-bombed, ghosted and bread-crumbed since, leading her to turn to the experts for help. Poor gal.

How many kids does she have?

View this post on Instagram

Andrea from MAFS Australia has two children, a daughter Evie and a son Cooper. She seems to be very close to her teenage daughter and her Instagram is full of pictures of them doing cute activities with each other. She’s also posted lots of photos of her watching her son Cooper running races. Both her kids were at her wedding and Cooper walked her down the aisle.

She has a slightly unhinged to-do list tattooed on her arm

Andrea MAFS Australia

Via Instagram

The cast of MAFS Australia are full of random and unhinged tattoos. But Andrea’s to-do list has to top the list. Explaining it. she said: “My most popular one is my To Do list, which needs to be written on today. I’ll write on it before I go out in case someone reads it. There’s always something funny on it!” She also said it helps her because she’s clumsy and forgetful. Babes just get a planner, I beg.

She has two really cute dogs

View this post on Instagram

Andrea has two dogs called Billie and June Bug and I’m equally obsessed with them both.

She went to goat yoga

View this post on Instagram

In something I never knew existed, Andrea has been to goat yoga, which is exactly what it sounds, yoga with goats! Dog yoga can move over because now I have an unexplainable need to whip out a downward dog with a baby goat.

She’s a cricket girlie

View this post on Instagram

One thing Andrea and Richard have in common is that they’re both obsessed with cricket. Posting a video on Instagram, Andrea shared her cricket-inspired tattoo and said: “Last night I stayed up until 3am watching the fucking cricket because I am obsessed and Glen Maxell, my favourite player, was having the game of his life, the game of anyone’s life and I’ve never been more impressed by a human as him last night. So in honour of Glen Maxwell, I got the number 32 tattooed on my arm.”

For all the latest MAFS 2024 cast news and gossip on the unique tattoo of Andrea like The Holy Church of MAFS on Facebook.