MAFS Australia 2024 Sara dates Tim

Sara cancelled her dates with Tim to break this major MAFS Australia production rule

She got in ‘a lot of trouble’ from production over her actions

The topic of Sara cancelling not one, not two but all three of her dates with her MAFS Australia 2024 husband Tim is a major topic of conversation at tonight’s dinner party.

During next week’s commitment ceremony, Sara is grilled by Mel Schilling over why she cancelled every date Tim had arranged for them, but Sara doesn’t tell Mel the whole truth.

After being asked by Mel to provide a “genuine reason” why she cancelled on Tim, Sara explained that there were a series of off-camera incidents that occurred which meant she couldn’t attend the dates her MAFS Australia 2024 husband had arranged. Sara explained: “So the first time, I actually messaged Tim and I said, ‘I’m not in a good place, I need to take some time to myself’. I said, ‘Let’s do next weekend.’

“The next date I said to him, ‘Our groceries are going to go off in the fridge, should we just cook that instead?’. And the following week, I went out with my girlfriends on Saturday and I wasn’t feeling great on Sunday. I was hungover.”

View this post on Instagram

A post shared by Sara (@saramessy)

A production insider told Yahoo Lifestyle that Sara actually snuck out on Saturday to have drinks with Lauren and Eden, which is forbidden by production. The insider revealed: “Participants are forbidden from hanging out with each other outside of dinner parties and commitment ceremonies, but Sara, Eden and Lauren snuck out one day.

“They all went out for lunch together and when it got late they invited their husbands to join them for dinner. The men ended up leaving before curfew but Sara and Lauren decided to stay out and enjoy a girls’ night together.

“Viewers saw Tim being upset that Sara had gone out with her friends the night before, but it wasn’t mentioned that he had actually spent time with her too. They completely cut that out when the episode aired and made her look like the bad guy.

“Tim ended up spending his Sunday with Tristan and Cassandra doing the Bondi to Coogee walk and when he came home Sara had made him dinner to make up for the cancelled date, but none of this was aired.”

Sounds like something fishy is going on here!

For all the latest MAFS 2024 cast news and gossip on the cancelled dates of Sara and Tim like The Holy Church of MAFS on Facebook.