Celebrity Big Brother 2024 rich list and cast net worths

Celebrity Big Brother rich list: The 2024 housemates ranked by their huge net worths

Some are worth in the hundreds of millions

The net worths of some of the cast of Celebrity Big Brother 2024 are truly remarkable. Like, in that bedroom at any given time can be a group of people worth nearly half a billion pounds. Yes, really.

From music moguls to actors and businessmen – that house right now is hosting some of the most successful people in their field, who have made multi-millions across their careers.

Here is a full ranking of the Celebrity Big Brother 2024 housemates, by their huge net worths.

13. Marisha Wallace – £700k

American musical theatre star Marisha has earned her money through appearances on Broadway and the West End. In 2022, Marisha received an Olivier Award nomination for Best Actress.

12. Bradley Riches – £700k

Bradley is best known as James McEwan in Netflix series Heartstopper. He also had a small supporting role in Saltburn! Bradley has a net worth of £700k.

11. Colson Smith – £790k

Colson is best known for playing Craig Tinker in Coronation Street. He joined the show 13 years ago, in 2011, when he was only 13-years-old. From this, Colson now has a net worth of £790k.

10. Zeze Millz – £1million

Zeze Millz, real name Zalika Miller, is a presenter and culture commentator. She’s been in entertainment since 2018, and is best known for The Zeze Millz Show, where she has interviewed the likes of Mahalia, Love Island’s Tyrique Hyde and Ella Thomas, and N-Dubz. She’s also hosted a number of TV shows, including Channel 4’s Unapologetic and Young, Black and Right-Wing.

9. Ekin-Su Cülcüloğlu – £1.6million

Straight after she left the 2022 villa as winner, Ekin-Su was backed to be the most in-demand Islander of all time. She secured multiple brand deals, and then appeared on Dancing on Ice, which she is believed to have been paid £100k for. She’s now becoming a reality TV household name, with appearances on The Traitors, and now CBB.

8. Nikita Kuzmin – £2million

Nikita is best known for being a pro dancer on Strictly Come Dancing for the last three years. Before this he appeared on the German version of Strictly, and he holds six Italian Championship titles.

7. David Potts £2.4million

Ibiza Weekender head rep and icon David Potts is reported to be worth £2.4million. He’s also fronted Kavos Weekender and Magaluf Weekender. As well as living it up and making money from partying, David has been on a whole string of other reality TV shows. From Dinner Date to Celebs on the Farm, he’s been there.

6. Fern Britton – £5million

Daytime TV host Fern Britton has an estimated net worth of £5million. She’s most famous from presenting ITV’s This Morning from 1999 to 2009. Before then, she co-presented Breakfast Time in the 1980s, and hosted Ready Steady Cook between 1994 and 2000.

5. Lauren Simon – £6.9million

Lauren Simon is best known from appearing on reality show, The Real Housewives of Cheshire. Prior to appearing on TV, she worked in PR, as well as marketing for nightclubs and VIP events. Lauren has also launched her own perfume, and done presenting work.

Lauren was previously married to Paul Simon, who is the director of various property investment companies. When they split, he reportedly paid her a lump sum of £3million in their divorce.

4. Gary Goldsmith – £30million

via ITV

Of course, everyone knows Gary Goldsmith as the uncle of Kate Middleton. But he’s made his millions through IT recruitment. He joined a company in the 1990s, and went on to sell his shares in 2005 for £17million. This, plus his work in the industry and property investments, has earned him a net worth of £30million.

3. Levi Roots – £35million

Famously, Levi Roots is one of the biggest success stories of Dragons’ Den. In 2007, his music-led pitch for his Reggae Reggae sauce became one of the most memorable in the show’s history. It secured a £50k investment for 40 per cent of the business from Dragons Peter Jones and Richard Farleigh.

The sauce is now stocked in supermarkets such as Sainsbury’s, and has been picked up by restaurants such as KFC and Subway. Levi Roots now has a huge net worth of £35million.

2. Louis Walsh – £119million

via ITV

Louis is the second richest housemate on CBB this year. He’s a music legend, having managed some of the biggest boy bands and artists in history. He is of course best known for using this expertise as a judge on The X Factor, and Popstars: The Rivals.

1. Sharon Osbourne – £174million

Are we surprised Sharon Osbourne is top of this list? She’s another of the cast of Celebrity Big Brother 2024 whose net worths surpass the £100million mark – as she has an estimated worth of £174million.

She’s made the majority of her money as a judge on The X Factor, and also has a shared wealth with husband Ozzy Osborne – the lead vocalist of Black Sabbath. With their fame, the Osbourne family had their own reality TV show called The Osbournes, and in the height of its popularity they were apparently being paid up to $20million a season.

For all the latest reality TV news and for all the best memes and quizzes, like Pop Culture Shrine on Facebook.