One Day

Someone used AI to see what Dex and Emma’s baby in One Day would look like and I can’t cope

I’m bawling all over again

The second I’ve vaguely started to emotionally recover from the emotional torture of One Day, I see something that goes ahead and rips my heart out all over again.

And this time it’s to do with the baby that Dex and Emma were trying to have together. Someone on TikTok made a video using AI to see what Dex and Emma’s baby in One Day would have looked like if the two had been successful, and I’m in tears.

The baby starts at two years old and goes all the way up to 30, and honestly, I think it’s a pretty good representation of both of them, with the baby having Emma’s hair with Dex’s eyes.

And speaking of hypotheticals if you’ve been lying awake at night wondering what Dex’s life was like after Emma’s passing and what he’d be doing now then the author of One Day has got you covered.

A TikTok user asked the author: ā€œAn amazing book with an amazing show. Thank you for giving us a masterpiece. May I ask, where do you see Dex after all these years?ā€ David Nicholls replied saying: ā€œI think about this a lot and the good news is ā€“ I think heā€™s fine, a good father, steady and successful, sometimes a flirt and a fool, but definitely happy.ā€

One Day is available to watch on Netflix now ā€“ For more like this article on Dex and all the latest Netflix news, drops and memesĀ like The Holy Church of Netflix on Facebook.