MAFS Australia watch UK

Here’s when MAFS Australia will be starting on our screens in the UK

Everyone mark your calendars

Eek! Everyone clear your diary because it’s been announced when MAFS Australia will be starting in the UK, and we don’t have too long to wait until we can watch. The reality show will start on the 26th of February, so just under two weeks away and will be available to watch on E4.

And UK viewers are in for plenty of drama when they start to watch MAFS Australia, with it being described as one the “worst behaved casts” the show has ever seen.

In a recent interview, expert Mel said that she had never seen such “abhorrent and inappropriate” behaviour from a cast before and that her “jaw was on the floor” by how the MAFS Australia 2024 cast behaved.

She explained: “In other seasons, I think we’ve had one really fascinating, interesting story running through where there’s been a couple of key players and everyone’s been really focused in on what’s going on in their dynamic.

“But this time, it’s like there’s so many different little subplots going on. There are so many interesting dynamics that happen between people that you wouldn’t even expect. I think it’s much more interesting actually.

“Sometimes I think I’ve heard it all and then one of these participants opens their mouth and something completely unexpected comes out and I think, ‘Wow, I didn’t think it could get any worse and there it is.

“There’s a number of people who behave in ways that are absolutely abhorrent and inappropriate and cross boundaries that just should never happen in any social environment. You will have so many jaw-on-the-floor moments from a whole range of different people, and really from some people that you won’t expect.”

From cheating to runaway grooms and even walkouts, this season of MAFS Australia is one of the juiciest yet and one to definitely watch if you’re in the UK.

26th of February cannot come soon enough!

For all the latest MAFS Australia 2024 cast news on this groom and gossip, like The Holy Church of MAFS on Facebook.