Peggy Georges MAFS UK

Peggy and Georges from MAFS UK reveal plans to get married and have kids together soon

Their one year anniversary is on March 1st

Since coming out of MAFS UK as a couple, Peggy and Georges have been going from strength to strength and they’ve recently revealed their long-term plans for their relationship, and they’re very exciting.

Peggy and Georges did an interview with Closer Magazine, where the two revealed their exciting plans for the future. Georges explained: “The plan is to have children. Obviously, we’ve got to stay together, move in together and get engaged. She lives at home, I live at mine. I’d have her move in with me but she has so much stuff!”

To celebrate Peggy’s birthday, Georges treated her to a romantic trip away to Paris that looked incredible. The two went to Disneyland and ate at a lot of amazing restaurants with Georges saying that he’d had a rather “expensive three months” at the beginning of the year.

He explained: “We had Christmas, then a birthday 9 January, Valentine’s Day on 14 February, and then our one-year anniversary on 1 March. It’s a very expensive three months.”

I can’t believe their one-year MAFS UK anniversary is next month, it seems no time at all since we first saw Peggy and Georges on our screens whilst they were clashing about OnlyFans and squatting online.

I can’t wait for them to get married a second time for real this time!

For all the latest MAFS UK news, scandals, gossip and updates on Peggy and Georges and their adorable relationship – like The Holy Church of MAFS on Facebook.