‘You’ve been avoiding me’: Final conversation Jake and Liberty had before he quit All Stars

He also had a ‘very emotional chat’ with Maya Jama

Earlier today it was revealed Jake Cornish has already quit Love Island: All Stars, just days into filming for the show. He was said to have been shocked his ex Liberty was part of the cast too, and decided it was all too much for him.

Now, in a preview for what’s still to come, ITV has shared the final conversation Liberty and Jake had ahead of his decision to walk from the villa. The ex couple, who had been recoupled by the public just before Jake’s choice to leave, discussed where they are since their relationship ended, and the idea they could be friends once again.

In the evening on tonight’s show, Liberty decides it’s time to finally talk to Jake. Keen to clear the air, Liberty asks if Jake has been avoiding her since they arrived in the villa.

Liberty says: “I personally feel, maybe you’ve just been doing your thing, but I do feel you have been avoiding me a bit and I don’t want it to be like that.” Jake assures Liberty: “There’s no bad blood there. We’ve moved on – I wanna talk to you because you’re good fun.”

Liberty says: “Maybe a good friendship could come out of this.” Jake says: “Yeah, of course. Let’s see how it goes…we both know where we are at now.”

Jake and Liberty as he decided to quit Love Island All Stars

via ITV

Jake reportedly walked out the villa late last night after discovering the public had recoupled him with Liberty. A source said: “Jake was really shocked to see Liberty in the villa – they had no idea the other person would be there. It was clear from the start they wouldn’t get back together, then none of the girls wanted to step forward for him.

“Jake had a nice three days in the villa and had a very emotional chat to Maya Jama. Jake couldn’t stay in the villa so he quit the show – it’s not his time and it’s not the right time to find love.”

For all the latest Love Island news and gossip and for the best memes and quizzes, like The Holy Church of Love Island on Facebook.