nightmare before christmas trivia quiz

Only Sally herself could get full marks in this The Nightmare Before Christmas trivia quiz

Sorry but not even Oogie Boogie would score higher than seven

Christmas time brings merry movies and binge watching bonanzas – the only downside is that you can only really watch The Holiday and Home Alone in December. But with the perfect blend of frightening and festive – The Nightmare Before Christmas is enjoyable from autumn to winter. Just when you thought you’d have to endure cheesy Christmas movies all holiday long, The Nightmare Before Christmas offers an alternative feel good flick just in the nick of time. It’s been saving the goth girls every Christmas ad infinitum and terrorising everyone in HMV with tacky Jack Skellington merchandise at every corner.

The film follows Jack Skellington, the pumpkin king of Halloween Town, as he discovers the magic of Christmas and all the feel good festive spirit that comes with it. Attempting to take over the role of Saint Nick, he delivers terrifying mishaps to the children of the world, and learns that even the best intentions can’t help a bad plan. With Danny Elfman’s incredible score, the charm of Henry Sellicks’ style, and the magic of animation, this movie was held a special place in our heart for decades. It’s been over thirty years since Tim Burton’s renowned film came out, but how well do you really remember the details? Can you remember what Jack really said? Which Halloween Town citizen is called what? How Sally saved the day?

Whether you saw it once at a sleepover 10 years ago or rewatch it every year, test your knowledge with this trivia quiz about the nichest details of The Nightmare Before Christmas.

For more fun stuff like this The Nightmare Christmas trivia quiz, like The Tab on Facebook.

Here’s which classic Christmas song each UK university would be

• Here’s which iconic Christmas film each of the Russell Group universities would be

• Elf is officially 20 years old so here are the wild cast transformations, two decades on