Inside Peggy and Georges’ adorable post-MAFS UK relationship

Absolutely obsessed

Peggy and Georges are one of the three couples from MAFS UK who are still together after the show has ended. Despite having some rocky moments during their time on the experiment the two seem very loved up together! From cute date nights to Georges’ Twitch channel, let’s have a look inside Peggy and Georges adorable relationship post-MAFS UK.

They’ve started their own joint Instagram account together

Georges and Peggy now have their own joint Instagram account called Team Geggy. They share cute pictures of their dates together, including one from one of their first-ever dates where they played mini golf together.

Peggy’s family absolutely love Georges

Georges explained in an interview: “I’d say the update in regards to your family is that your dad buys me gifts from the boot fair, and every time I come over, your mum insists on feeding me.” Peggy added “My mum doesn’t want Georges to leave the house now.

“Whenever Georges comes round and we’re planning to go out somewhere, she goes, ‘I’ll do the cup of tea, coffee and lunch.’ So we end up just staying in the kitchen for hours and talking with my mum. Or I’ll come downstairs and see Georges watching MAFS UK with her.” At this rate, it sounds like Peggy’s parents are gunning to steal Georges away from her for themselves!

They’ve spoken about marriage

It looks like an actual wedding might not be too far off the MAFS UK alumni as Peggy explained: “Georges actually said, ‘I really want to get married, when we get out of the process, and do it properly. And I said, ‘I feel like we’ve been married already.’ To me, that was as real as it gets in terms of a wedding day.

“But it would be nice to have everybody there because I have got a big family, 168 cousins!” she added. “Now I understand what Georges means and know it would be nice to have everybody there and do it properly. But yeah, living together and remarried to one another!”

Peggy seems happy about Georges streaming, and might even be making a surprise appearance

Despite Peggy’s reservations about Georges streaming on MAFS UK, she seems to have come around to the idea. Georges still regularly streams, and it even still doing his iconic squats! He’s even hinted that she’ll be making a surprise appearance on one of his streams soon, so watch this space!

For all the latest MAFS news, scandals, gossip and updates – like The Holy Church of MAFS on Facebook.