I'm A Celebrity 2023 partners

Meet the wholesome and supportive partners of the I’m A Celebrity 2023 campmates

If I don’t have love like Tony Bellew and his wife then I don’t want it

I’m A Celebrity 2023 is back in full swing and while we get to see the contestants rough it up in an Australian jungle, there is a lot we still don’t know about them. Many of them have given up their lavish and boujie lifestyles to star on I’m A Celebrity 2023 and some have left behind their partners, all with the hopes of being named the King or Queen of the Jungle.

A lot of the I’m A Celebrity 2023 campmates are spending their time sat around the campfire opening up about their partners and loved ones back home, giving viewers a new insight into their love lives. Unfortunately there seems to be no hope for a jungle romance this year as apart from three of them, all of the I’m A Celebrity 2023 cast are either married or have long term partners. Here are all the partners of the I’m A Celebrity 2023 cast:

Sam Thompson

Relationship status: In a relationship

Sam Thompson is in a relationship with former Love Island Contestant Zara McDermott. Sam and Zara have been together for four years now but it hasn’t exactly been a smooth ride with a highly publicised cheating scandal rocking their relationship in 2020. In September 2020, it was announced Sam and Zara had called it quits after 16 months together and it was reported  Zara had cheated on Sam with “someone in the music industry”, while she was part of The X Factor: Celebrity – which was then later claimed to be music boss, Brahim Fouradi. After a series of cringy Instagram posts from Zara begging for Sam to take her back and that messy Made in Chelsea episode, the pair reunited and now live together and have two cats.

Jamie Lynn Spears

via Startraks/Shutterstock

Relationship status: Married

Jamie Lynn has been married to her partner James Watson since 2014 after they met through mutual friends following her divorce from her eldest daughter’s father, Casey Aldridge. On James’ relationship with his step-daughter, Jamie Lynn said: “Just seeing the way he was with Maddie and the way he just fit right in – it wasn’t like I ever had to tell him anything. Their relationship is so sweet. He’s the kind of dad that every little girl deserves to have.”

James and Jamie Lynn went onto to have another daughter together, born in 2018 and named Ivey Joan.

Marvin Humes

Relationship status: Married

In a union that saw the worlds of RnB and Pop unite, Marvin Humes is married to The Saturdays’ Rochelle Humes. Marvin has spoken a lot about his wife since being in the jungle, telling his campmates how for their first date they went to McDonald’s but then went it come to proposing, he hired out an entire private island in the Maldives. The couple have now been married for over a decade and have three children. If I don’t have a love like theirs then I don’t want it.

Fred Sirieix

Relationship status: Engaged

Fred Siriex is engaged to his partner who is only known as “Fruitcake” with the couple hoping to marry in Jamaica next year after their 2021 wedding was delayed by Covid. Fred spoke in the jungle about how he met Fruitcake in 2018 after he approached her in the street in Peckham to tell her how beautiful she was. The pair have since joined the cast of Celebrity Gogglebox together. Fred has two children from his 12 year long relationship with ex-partner Alex Spendolini. His daughter Andrea is a professional diver and made her Olympic debut in 2020 in Tokyo.

Danielle Harold

Relationship status: Single

Danielle Harold confirmed her relationship status before entering the Jingle, saying: “I am single and no I am not looking for love.” Despite this confirmation from Danielle, there is constant speculation from fans about the nature of her relationship with fellow Eastenders actor Jamie Borthwick who played her on screen husband.

Josie Gibson

Relationship status: Single

Josie Gibson is currently single but one has son, named Reggie, from a previous relationship. Speaking to OK! about the prospect of a jungle romance, Josie said: “I’m not open to any romances because my little boy will be watching.” Famously, Josie was previously in a relationship with her fellow Big Brother UK housemate John James. After leaving the Big Brother house the couple had their own show called Josie And John James: What Happened Next before breaking up and going their separate ways.

Nigel Farage

Relationship status: Married

Nigel Farage has been married to his wife Kirsten Mehr since 1999. The couple live together in Kent with their two children, Victoria and Isabelle, and their two Labradors, Baxter and Pebble. The couple publically went through a rough patch in 2017 when Kirsten made a statement saying: “My husband and I have lived separate lives for some years and he moved out of the family home a while ago. This is a situation that suits everyone and is not news to any of the people involved.” Nigel responded by commenting, “we all go through ups and downs”.

The Brexit pioneer also has two sons, Thomas and Samuel, from his previous marriage to Gráinne Hayes to whom he was married from 1988 to 1999. Nigel met his now wife Kirsten in 1996 in Frankfurt before his divorce from Gráinne was finalised.

Frankie Dettori MBE

Relationship status: Married

Frankie Dettori has been married to fellow jockey Catherine Allen since 1997 and the couple have five children together: Leo, Ella, Mia, Tallulah and Rocco. Despite being together for over 25 years, Frankie and Catherine seem to be still super loved up with the close family being really close.

Tony Bellew

Relationship status: Married

Tony Bellew and his wife Rachael are childhood sweethearts having known each other since they nine years old. The pair reconnected when they were 18 when they bumped into each at a nightclub where Tony was working as a bouncer. Rachael reportedly rejected him three times before eventually agreeing to go out with him. The couple have now been together for 22 years, married for five and have three sons.

Nick Pickard

Relationship status: In a relationship

Nick Pickard in in a long term relationship with his partner Sarah Corrin. Sarah flew out to Australia yesterday to show her support for Nick, making her the first friend or family member from any of the celebs to make the trip over there. Nick has one daughter named Ellie, now 25, from a previous relationship.

Nella Rose

Relationship status: Single

26-year-old Belgium born Nella Rose is currently single but has vocalised a few times whilst being in the jungle her ongoing search for a husband.

Grace Dent

Relationship status: In a relationship

Journalist and food critic Grace Dent keeps her personal life very private but she has spoken about the fact she’s engaged to a guy named Charles. Speaking on Kate Thornton’s White Wine Question Time, Grace confirmed her relationship saying: “With my man, Charles, I think almost every day whenever I look at him ‘How did I pull this off?'” Grace also confirmed on the podcast that she had been previously married, having eloped in Las Vegas.

For all the latest reality TV and entertainment news and gossip, like Pop Culture Shrine on Facebook

Cheating scandals and divorce: All the romances that blossomed inside the I’m A Celeb camp

The ultimate I’m A Celeb 2023 rich list: Who will have most money in the bank after jungle pay

• Ranked: The stonking huge net worths of the I’m A Celeb 2023 campmates

Featured images via @marvinhumes and @fred_siriex on Instagram.