These are all the age gaps of the couples left together on MAFS UK 2023

Erica and Tasha are the youngest cast members

The couples on MAFS UK 2023 were matched based on actual science by the dating experts, and if you look at their age gaps, the stages they are at in life must have been at least a bit of a factor to consider.

The topics of emotional maturity, five-year plans and who is actually ready for marriage have been brought up a lot, and have often caused tensions within the couples. So, you might be wondering who are the youngest and oldest brides and grooms, and if any of the couples have major differences in how old they are.

Here is a rundown of all the age gaps between the couples on MAFS UK 2023.

Laura and Arthur

Age gap: 0 years

MAFS UK 2023 couple age gaps, Married at First Sight

via E4

Laura and Arthur are the eldest people taking part in the experiment still. Despite people constantly going at Laura and accusing her of belittling Arthur, they don’t have an age gap at all. Both Laura and Arthur are 34.

Tasha and Paul

Age gap: One year

via E4

Tasha and Paul are one of the youngest couples taking part. Paul is the equal youngest groom, aged 26, and Tasha is the equal youngest bride, aged 25. There is only one year between them.

Erica and Jordan

Age gap: One year

via E4

Erica and Jordan are the exact same age as Tasha and Paul. Erica is also one of the youngest brides at 25, and Jordan is 26. So, they also have a one year age gap.

Peggy and Georges

Age gap: Two years

via E4

Peggy and Georges have to years between them. Peggy is older, aged 32, and Georges is 30.

Ella and JJ

Age gap: One year

via E4

There is also only one year between Ella and JJ. Ella is the youngest here, she’s 29 and JJ is 30.

Adrienne and Matt

Age gap: Three years

via E4

Out of all the couples, Adrienne and Matt have the biggest age gap – three years. Adrienne is 26 and Matt is 29.

For all the latest MAFS news, scandals, gossip and updates – like The Holy Church of MAFS on Facebook