Guys, MAFS UK 2023 is finishing next week!

But, apparently the ‘biggest twist’ is yet to come?!

I hope everyone is aware that when MAFS UK 2023 finally does finish, life as we know it is going to be over. And that date is very, very soon. Dangerously close, even.

This season has been the longest in MAFS UK history, yet somehow it has zoomed by. We’ll soon have a reunion, and will finally be able to see which couples are still together, and who has gone their separate ways since the experiment.

when does MAFS UK 2023 finish, Married at First Sight end date

via E4

Ok, so when does MAFS UK 2023 finish?

I don’t mean to alarm anyone, but MAFS UK 2023 will dramatically finish NEXT WEEK. I say dramatically, because according to expert Paul C Brunson, one of the show’s biggest twists is somehow yet to come?!

He said: “If people were blown away by Ella and JJ, there is much more to come. This time with Tasha and Paul. What happens next is very unexpected. I know what happens, but you guys will see it all unfold soon.

“I thought last season’s MAFS was the most explosive, but this one, well, it’s just incredible. It’s all fireworks. I’ll certainly need a lie-down afterwards. I’m so glad everyone is telling me how much they are enjoying it.”

The show is coming to an end next Thursday, November 16th. It’s believed this episode will be the reunion. According to TV guide listings for the episode on Thursday, that’s when the show will finish. “It’s the final reunion and the group look back at their time in the experiment,” the description for the 9pm-10:25pm episode reads.

Half of me can’t wait, but the other half doesn’t want this to end!

For all the latest MAFS news, scandals, gossip and updates – like The Holy Church of MAFS on Facebook