Fortnite Chapter 4 Season 4

Vampires and Ahsoka: Everything new in Fortnite as Chapter 4 Season 4 launches

Um, there’s a ripped Fishstick skin called Fish Thicc

Look, there’s a lot riding on this season of Fortnite. I don’t know if I speak for all long term fans of the game, but my Fortnite fatigue is at fever pitch. I’ve never been more disengaged with the game, and I’m hoping a new season reignites my love for it. So far, it looks promising. I’m not in love with the Battle Pass, but the map changes and the overall vampire meets heist theme of the season definitely looks like a good time. Today, Fortnite Chapter 4 Season 4 launches and with it comes a whole lot of new skins, weapons and map changes – here’s all you’re getting in game when the servers come up!

All eight new Battle Pass skins

Yep, that’s a beefy Fishstick and, no joke, he’s called Fish Thicc. The anime girly is Mae, then TikTok star Khaby Lame, Antonia, Nolan Chance and then villain of the season Kado Thorne. Piper Pace the Pizza Pit delivery girly and Ahsoka from Star Wars complete the lineup.

Map changes

There are three major new POIs this season and they’re all linked to Battle Pass villain Kado Thorne. The POIs are Sanguine Suites, Relentless Retreat and Eclipsed Estate. Obviously all very vampire themed.

The new crew pack got leaked!

Fortnite Chapter 4 Season 4 stays winning with the September crew pack because she’s killing the game.

Some more slay leaks

Survey skins stay winning – pink robot fairy insect queen kinda giving Lady Gaga Chromatica era and I’m here for it.

Mythics lurk in Thorne residences

Midas’ drum gun returns as well as the mythic chug jug.

THREE COMPLETELY NEW WEAPONS

Looks to be a shotgun, a submachine gun and an AR. Give them to me now! There’s also a new battering ram style rocket launcher thing that looks interesting, and a turret briefcase.

For all the latest Fortnite Chapter 4 Season 4 leaks and gaming news, memes and updates follow The Holy Church of Gaming on Facebook. 

@harrisonjbrock

Related stories recommended by this writer:

• Every expansion pack for The Sims 4 ranked, including the brand new Growing Together

• Everything wrong with Growing Together, The Sims 4’s new expansion pack

• Every game pack for The Sims 4, ranked meticulously from worst to best