Mary Earps hot boyfriend height married

Boujee holidays and TikTok fame: Inside Lioness Mary Earps’ life off the pitch

She’s just been named BBC’s Women’s Footballer of the Year

Mary Earps had an unreal Women’s World Cup. She conceded just three goals in the entire tournament and saved Jennifer Hermoso’s 68th minute penalty in the final against Spain, earning her the Golden Glove for the tournament’s best keeper.

Her skill as a player has seen her win Best Female Goalkeeper at the 2023 FIFA Awards and the Golden Glove Award from the Women’s Super League last season. She’s, simply, magic. And today she was also named. the BBC’s Women’s Footballer of the Year 2023.

And Mary is living her best life off the pitch as well as on it. So, in case you’re curious about her life away from the England squad and the Women’s World Cup tournament, here’s everything you need to know about her boujee holidays, glam wardrobe and TikTok fame:

She first played as a goalie for England in 2017 and is 5ft 8in tall

Mary started playing for the Lionesses back in 2017, was off the team for two years but reinstated after Sarina Wiegman became manager and went on to be part of the squad who won the Women’s Euros last summer. When she’s not playing for England and acting as their vice-captain, Mary plays for Manchester United in the Women’s Super League. Slay.

She’s 30 years old and went to Loughborough Uni to study Information Management and Business

Mary always combined her football career with studying and graduated from Loughborough uni with a degree in Information Management and Business back in 2016. She previously told The Times she wound up playing in goal at school because she was no good at sewing.

She’s super close with her family and started playing football with her dad and brothers

Mary is super close with her family and said she first took an interest in football after playing with her dad and brother in the garden at their family home. When she was eight, she realised she wanted to become a pro football and her parents let her join a local club. Although her mum wasn’t initially as keen as her dad.

“‘Why are you letting her play football?'” Mary told GQ her mother had asked her dad. “‘She’s never going to be anything. You’re setting her up for disappointment.’”

Her wardrobe for black tie events absolutely slays

Mary’s wardrobe for black tie events might be the most glam on the England squad and she went all our for her 30th birthday back in March. “Here’s to more life, more laughter, more blessings,” she wrote. “Feeling more grateful and blessed than ever for the wonderful people I have in my life.”

She absolutely loves a boujee holiday when she’s not in training

Like Grealish from the men’s team, Mary really enjoys her time off from the pitch when she gets it. On her Instagram, she’s posted pics from Australia, Berlin, Dubai and Madrid – and you know what? Good for her. Hot girl summer. End of.

She’s got beef with Nike for not selling her shirt like the rest of the team

For some unfathomable reason, Nike refused to sell Mary’s shirt during the Women’s World Cup. “I can’t really sugarcoat this any way so I’m not going to try, it’s hugely disappointing and very hurtful,” she responded to the decision. “It’s a very scary message that’s being sent to goalkeepers worldwide that ‘you’re not important’,” she added.

A petition for Nike to sell Mary’s shirt was then launched and reached more than 30,000 signatures. When the brand finally gave in after the tournament had ended in October, Mary’s shirt sold out within minutes.

She keeps her love life super private and it’s unknown if she’s single or in a relationship

Mary hasn’t ever posted about a relationship on her Instagram and keeps her love life totally out of the public eye, which is totally fair enough.

TikTok absolutely loves her content and she’s got over 700k followers already

Mary is the Lionesses’ resident TikTokker and has well over 700,000 followers from sharing challenges, trends, and behind the scenes content from her life and England squad training with the rest of the team. You can follow her @1maryearps.

What is Mary Earps Instagram?

Mary has 423k followers on Instagram and you can follow her @1maryearps. But she’s not the only Lioness with a vibey Instagram account. You can find all of her team mate’s profiles, including Chloe Kelly, Ella Toone and Alex Greenwood, here.

Mayfair nights out and glam holidays: Inside Lioness Alessia Russo’s life off the pitch

‘It’s going to be tough’: Lioness legend reveals pressure on England at Women’s World Cup

• Inside the incredibly vibey Instagrams of the Women’s World Cup England squad 

Featured image credit via Jose Breton/NurPhoto/Shutterstock and Instagram