Love Island 2023 star Mitch doing club appearance event

Mitch is doing a ‘messy’ club appearance and you can get meet and greet for just £4

All of the adverts have spelt his name wrong lol

I hope you’re ready for the best night out of your life, because Love Island 2023 star Mitch has hit the club scene. He’s doing a personal appearance very soon, and tickets for meet and greet are an absolute steal.

Branded as “Love Island’s main character from 2023”, Mitch is heading to Infinity Nightclub in Sudbury (idk where that is either) and you can meet the man himself for as little as four quid. Yes, really!

Mitch had the event booked and ready before the show had even ended, with the first advert for his appearance hitting the club’s Instagram on the same day as when the final aired. The post was captioned: “Things are hotting up this summer at Infinity!! Look who is coming to Sudbury!!”

The club is really pushing the night, having posted a further five times about it. “We are counting down the days! Who is ready to meet MITCHELL???” It said in one. Yes, all the adverts have spelt his name wrong – it’s Mitchel.

If you head over to the club’s website, tickets for the event with Mitch are still available, and the prices are very fair.

You can get a “Messy Mitch” meet and greet plus queue jump for just £4, or entry with queue jump but no meet and great, to simply breath the same air as him, for £3.

The event is on Saturday 19th August, when the club also offers drinks at £1.50 before midnight. There really is no catch here. See you all there!

For all the latest Love Island news and gossip and for the best memes and quizzes, like The Holy Church of Love Island on Facebook.