It’s Instagram official! Love Island’s Coco Lodge confirms relationship with Joel Corry

We need her vocals featured on his next banger

In the most random and bizarre turn of events in a while, Love Island 2022’s explosive Casa Amor icon Coco Lodge and Geordie Shore alum turned pretty great DJ Joel Corry are officially in a relationship. The two had previously been rumoured to be involved but have now gone Instagram official with some pictures of the two on a little holiday to Ibiza. I’m actually obsessed.

@Coco_Lodge

Coco Lodge made waves in the Love Island villa in 2022 after being the catalyst of potentially the most iconic Love Island moment of ALL TIME: “Licked her tit or whatever.” After dalliances with Andrew in Casa Amor, Coco told some of the Islanders what her and he got up to after he chose to stick with Tasha during the recoupling. Andrew then had to come clean to Tasha – TV history was made.

Joel Corry was first best known for being on Geordie Shore – but has carved out himself a very respectable career of chart dance bangers after he blew up with the MNEK featuring Head & Heart in 2020, following it up with similar high quality mainstream tunes like Bed with Rage and David Guetta and Out Out with Charli XCX and Saweetie.

Coco Lodge and Joel Corry are currently living it up in Ibiza and both have posted little photo dumps of their trips, with cute couple pics of the two confirming the rumours. Coco, if you’re reading this, tell Joel that I love his pivot into Y2k and hyperpop inspired tunes. Dance Around It and Do U Want Me Baby are going OFF.

For all the latest Love Island news and gossip and for the best memes and quizzes, like The Holy Church of Love Island on Facebook.