Mitchel Love Island 2023

Clubbing and pubbing: Inside Mitchel’s party boy life before Love Island 2023

He’s just like us

Mitchel has dubbed himself the king of the Love Island 2023 villa and given the amount of laughs he has provided viewers over the last two months, fair enough. Mitch has been in the villa since the very first day and despite being in friendship couples for three weeks, he’s finally managed to find a connection with Ella B.

While he’s proved himself to be the joker of the villa, what was he like before he joined the Love Island 2023 cast? Here’s everything you need to know about Mitchel’s life prior to joining the show.

Mitchel was a gas engineer before joining the show

Before he appeared on Love Island 2023, Mitchel was a gas engineer and was “ready to find love” in the villa. He hasn’t often spoken about his job in the villa but it’s fair to assume he was doing well for himself given all of his holidays all over the world in the last few years.

Mitchel currently has 101,000 followers on Instagram and is feed is full of hunky snaps on nights out and on holiday.

He travels a lot!

Mitchel loves a holiday and well, who doesn’t? He has a series of Instagram highlights of his various trips abroad, with one including a trip to South Africa earlier this year.

Some of the other countries he has visited include Hungary, Italy and Prague. In January last year, Mitchel travelled to Italy to see his brother get married at Lake Como. It’s giving boujee. A lot of his trips include lad holidays to Marbella, Magaluf and Andalusia.

Mitch is a gym bunny through and through

A lot of Mitchel’s Instagram photos include him being at the gym, even when he is on holiday. I couldn’t really tell you what he’s doing at the gym but a lot of his content involves him weight lifting and it looks fairly impressive.

He is such a lad and loves a trip to the pub

Like all of us, Mitch loves a trip to the pub. He’s always on nights out with his pals, whether they’re all dressed up in fancy dress or enjoying a fancy cocktail. It’s fair to say he’s going to love all the PAs available to him and I simply have got to experience him on a night out. It’s giving chaos.

Love Island 2023 is on ITV2 and ITVX. For all the latest Love Island news and gossip and for the best memes and quizzes, like The Holy Church of Love Island on Facebook.