The new Islanders are all identical to previous cast members, and I can’t unsee it

Has anyone ever seen new boy Mitchel and Luca Bish in the same room?

Love Island has just introduced us to the lineup of the new series, and is anyone else seeing double with these Islanders and previous cast members? I know I’ve seen these faces before!

Like, no joke, there are people in the new cast who could work as body doubles for Islanders who have come before them. They are genuinely so similar, it’s a bit freaky.

So here’s a rundown of every new Love Island 2023 cast member who has an identical twin in a previous Islander – some have multiple Islanders as doppelgängers!

George Fenson and Ron Hall

New Love Island 2023 cast members and previous Islanders they look like

via ITV

Newbie George is already surrounded by scandal, as his ex-girlfriend has come out with loads of claims from when they were together. Maybe he needs to act on the fact he looks a bit look Ron, and do the full character arc like Ron did in the winter series.

Jess Harding and Belle Hassan

via ITV

When I first saw Jess, I couldn’t quite put my finger on which Islander she looks like. But then when someone said she is the spitting image of Belle from 2019, my mind couldn’t go anywhere else.

Jess Harding and Olivia Attwood

via ITV

Ok ok, if you don’t think Jess looks like Belle, then I raise you one Olivia Attwood. Even the pose is giving!

Ella Thomas and Clarisse Juliette

via ITV

Love Island producers said find Clarisse 2.0 and Ella said assignment understood. Lil tilt of the head in the promo pic and the job is done. The gorgeous, slick straight hair, perfect middle parting and impeccable teeth really complete this.

Mitchel Taylor and Luca Bish

via ITV

This is uncanny HELP. After his failed relationship with Gemma Owen, has Luca just covered up his tattoos in hope we won’t know he’s back for a second run? I’m onto you, Bish.

Mehdi Edno and Davide Sanclimenti

via ITV

Mehdi doesn’t really look like his promo picture in real life, but he’s already been named this season’s Davide by the Daily Mail and similar. I can kind of see it? A bit? It’s just the facial hair and the good teeth, isn’t it?

Molly Marsh and Ellie Spence

via ITV

Ellie wasn’t really on the show earlier this year for very long, so maybe having a likening to newbie Molly will add to her Love Island legacy? Both of the girls are rocking the blonde beachy waves, and were clearly given the same creative direction from the photographer when doing their promo shoot.

Love Island 2023 is on ITV2 and ITVX. For all the latest Love Island news and gossip and for the best memes and quizzes, like The Holy Church of Love Island on Facebook.