Black Mirror new episodes

A full guide to all the new Black Mirror episodes before they drop on Netflix

They’re out NEXT MONTH

After what feels like 1000 years since we saw Miley Cyrus act her tits off in Rachel, Jack and Ashley Too, and got gifted the life-changing bop On A Roll – Black Mirror is finally back next month with five brand spanking new episodes. Whilst the date hasn’t yet been confirmed by Netflix, we do have all five episodes, their casts, their titles and the synopsis! Here’s a rundown of all five new episodes of Black Mirror before they drop on Netflix in June.

Joan is Awful

Via Netflix

Joan is Awful is the first of the new Black Mirror episodes, and is about a woman who finds out a streaming platform has launched a TV adaptation drama of her life. Salma Hayek is playing the role of the woman in the show, so Salma plays herself in the episode!

The rest of the cast includes Michael Cera, Annie Murphy, Himesh Patel, Rob Delaney and Ben Barnes.

Loch Henry

Black Mirror new episodes

Via Netflix

Loch Henry follows a couple who work on a nature doc in a Scottish town but end up sucked into a juicy local story that involves shocking events from the past. Loch Henry stars Samuel Blenkin, Myha’la Herrold, Daniel Portman, John Hannah (!) and Monica Dolan.

Beyond the Sea

Via Netflix

Beyond the Sea is a space themed episode – always my favourite Black Mirror theme. This one follows an alternate 1969 history, where two men are on a mission and “wrestle with the consequences of a tragedy.”

It’s got an all star cast, with Aaron Paul, Josh Hartnett, Kate Mara, Auden Thornton and Rory Culkin all on board.

Mazey Day

new Black Mirror episodes

Via Netflix

Mazey Day follows a troubled starlet who gets hounded by the paparazzi after a hit and run car accident. Zazie Beetz, Clara Rugaard and Danny Ramirez star.

Demon 79

Via Netflix

The fifth and final of the new Black Mirror episodes is Demon 79 – one I’m really hyped for because it’s set in the north of England in the 70s and sounds DARK. It’s about a sales assistant getting told she must commit terrible acts to prevent disaster. Why is it kind of giving Knock at the Cabin?

It stars Anjana Vasan, Paapa Essiedu, Kathrine Rose Morley and David Shields.

For all the latest Netflix news, drops, quizzes and memes like The Holy Church of Netflix on Facebook.