buy TikTok likes

Erm, you can buy real TikTok likes and become famous on the app – here’s how

Perfect timing with the final student loan drop

Becoming famous is easier than ever right now and that’s all down to TikTok. All you need to do to successfully pull the Z-lister card is tell people you’ve got loads of likes on TikTok and I’m talking thousands.

There are over 1.5 billion people who use TikTok and it’s up there as one of the most popular social media platforms. Becoming TikTok famous is made easier if you’ve already got a following on another social platform or if you have a budget to spend on video production and marketing. One easy way to grow your TikTok account is through the power of money – here’s how you can buy TikTok likes.

How can I buy TikTok likes?

There are actually several websites that will allow users to safely grow their account and become TikTok famous. One website is called Bulkoid and users are able to buy TikTok likes from real people – not bots. This is important because other users will then leave likes on your videos too and it won’t be fake accounts. Essentially, you’re guaranteed natural growth.

Bulkoid’s likes let you be picked up by the algorithm and they increase your TikTok presence even more. Bulkoid ranges from $11.70 for 300 likes and $195 for 5,000 likes.

Some other websites offering this service include Fastlikes and UseViral. But obviously not all TikTok like services are the same. Some places genuinely want to help you but others are more just looking for how to make money.

Why do people buy likes on TikTok?

Buying likes is a simple way of reaching your target audience. If your TikTok grows then you’ll be seen by more people who have similar interests as those who have interacted with your content.

If you don’t want to buy TikTok likes when you could always post more regularly, take part in viral trends and use hashtags alongside trending audios.