Bronte and Harrison still together

All the evidence suggesting MAFS Australia’s Bronte and Harrison are still together

Harrison recently said he can see himself with Bronte ‘long term’ 👀

Bronte and Harrison were one of the first couples to get married on Married at First Sight Australia and like a lot of weddings on the show, it didn’t go as smoothly as hoped.

The pair got married at the Sydney Coliseum Theatre, decorated with stunning white flowers for the special day. Everything seemed to be going well to start with, and Harrison even said Bronte blew him away, but things soon took a turn for the worst.

During the reception, Bronte’s best friend, Jessica, pulled her to one side and told her Harrison had been dating her friend a week before the experiment. She said: “He [Harrison] wants to be with her when he finishes the experiment.”

Bronte confronted Harrison and he admitted to it and said: “There’s someone that I had a crush on for a long time. I kind of told her I wished it was her I was doing this with.”

Bronte and Harrison still together

via Nine Network Australia

As the show went on, doubt was cast in Bronte’s mind by other Married at First Sight Australia cast members, with Melinda telling her to “run”. During the first commitment ceremony, their future didn’t look great as Harrison opted to leave whilst Bronte wanted to stay.

Are Bronte and Harrison still together now?

It may seem like the pair were doomed from the get go, but they are beaten the odds and are still together. Only days ago the pair were spotted hand-in-hand walking through Sydney.

Harrison has since confirmed the pair are still together he told Today Extra they are in a “good place”. He said: “We are in a good place. There are real feelings there and I introduced Bronte to my son which is a big step. I can see myself being with this girl longterm.

“There are a lot of questions about whether or not it is genuine. We have been living together for over a month now. That is just a natural progression of a relationship.”

That certainly answers that question, the pair are taking it step by step and it seems to be heading in the right direction.

Married at First Sight Australia airs tonight at 9pm on E4 and All 4. For all the latest Married at First Sight Australia news and gossip and for the best memes and quizzes, like The Holy Church of Love Island on Facebook.