Yes, Madelyn Cline and Chase Stokes are both dating other people now

My Pogue heart is breaking

Our little Pogue lives exploded when Outer Banks stars Madelyn Cline and Chase Stokes revealed they were dating in real life, as well as in the Netflix show. But fast forward to season three now, and the pair have broken up and are both with new people.

Chase and Madelyn began dating in 2020, during filming for season one. In November 2021 they announced their breakup, just before they started production for season three. In interviews the pair have spoken about how they’re still professional filming loved-up scenes on the show together, but have now both moved on to new relationships.

Here’s a rundown of what we know about their dating lives now.

Since splitting with Madelyn Cline, Chase Stokes is now dating Kelsea Ballerini

Chase Stokes is now dating Kelsea Ballerini

via Instagram @hichasestokes

Right now, Chase Stokes is dating country singer and songwriter, Kelsea Ballerini. It’s been rumoured for months, but in the last few days it seems they’ve finally given in and confirmed they’re an item.

They first posted a photo together in January 2023, and since then haven’t stopped teasing their relationship. Kelsea Ballerini filed for divorce from her husband in August 2022, after nearly five years of marriage. Since confirming they’re together, Chase and Kelsea been pictured out holding hands in New York and at an ice hockey game together.

via Lauren Menowitiz/Shutterstock

Speaking on the Call Her Daddy podcast, Kelsea said she slid into Chase’s DMs, even though she’d never seen him on Outer Banks. Chase’s Instagram handle is @hichasestokes, and Kelsea said she messaged him saying “Hi, Chase Stokes.” Smart.

Madelyn Cline is now dating Jackson Guthy

Who Madelyn Cline and Chase Stokes are now dating, Jackson Guthy

via Instagram @jacksonguthy

It appears that Madelyn Cline is dating singer and songwriter, Jackson Guthy. They were first rumoured to be dating in summer 2022, when they were pictured out together a number of times. Now it seems Madelyn has confirmed the relationship, as in an interview in February 2023 she said she is “happily taken” and said her new partner makes her “incredibly happy”.

According to PEOPLE, Madelyn Cline brought Jackson Guthy as her date to the Outer Banks season three premiere afterparty, where the two were seen kissing and cuddling. Jackson previously dated Olivia Jade Giannulli.

Season three of Outer Banks is available on Netflix now. For all the latest Netflix news, drops, quizzes and memes like The Holy Church of Netflix on Facebook.