There’s a wild theory Love from YOU isn’t dead, and tbh I’m here for it

This simply needs to be true

At the end of season three of YOU on Netflix, the worst thing happened. Joe killed Love. Ever since, every fan of the show has been shaking wondering how we’re going to come back from this. Buuuuuuut, there’s currently a wild theory that YOU season four could feature a huge twist, and Love actually isn’t dead. I’m listening!

The ending of season three saw Joe kill his wife, our very own Love Quinn. Love had poisoned Joe after finding out he was obsessed with Marienne and wanted a divorce. However, Joe was one step ahead and injected Love with a lethal dose of the wolfsbane poison she has been growing in their garden.

Theory that Love isn't dead in season four of YOU on Netflix

via Netflix

He then wrote a suicide note from her in which she confessed to all the past murders. Joe then faked his own death by cutting his finger off and putting it in a pie. Casually. He left his and Love’s son Henry with Dante and his partner, and burned the whole house down. A day in the life of Joe Goldberg, right?

But, the new trailer for season four has got everyone talking. In the first look, we see that Joe now has a stalker – how the tables turn! Joe is getting creepy texts from someone who’s “on to him” and can clearly see him at all times. This has caused people to jump to one heavy conclusion – this person simply must be Love.

via Netflix

I mean, Love did burn in her own home. But, we all know the golden rule of TV is if we don’t see a body, the person isn’t dead. And we didn’t see a body! We only saw her knocked out from the poison!

Really getting into the YOU season four theory that Love isn’t dead, one viewer said: “I’m calling it Love is still alive. I believe that she followed Joe to London, and I bet she’s the one sending those texts to Joe. Now I know what y’all are thinking, she’s dead, but we never saw a body so we don’t know for sure that Love is dead, I feel like she’s way too big of a character to kill off. I definitely think Love is gonna get her revenge on Joe and that he’ll some how end up in prison.”

I am HERE for this.

Season four of YOU will be available on Netflix from February 9th, with part two dropping on March 9th. For all the latest Netflix news, quizzes, drops and memes like The Holy Church of Netflix on Facebook.