friends pilot quiz

Only a true Friends fan is getting 11/13 on this pilot episode trivia quiz

Ok but who says the first ever line in the show?

It’s been 27 years since the very first episode of Friends first aired and our lives have never been the same since, but just how much of the iconic pilot do you remember? It’s time to find out with our quiz.

Since the reunion came out last week, all anyone has been doing is rewatching the series, and if you started from the beginning the pilot episode should be fresh in your memory.

The pilot episode is just over 20 minutes long and yet packs so much in – Rachel leaving her wedding, Ross being all depressed and Monica going on a date with that guy whose watch she stamps on. The Friends already have such developed personalities and it also introduces us to the sets we’ll see for nearly every episode for the next 10 seasons.

But how well do you really know the Friends pilot? Test your Friends knowledge by answering 13 questions on the very important first episode.

Take this Friends pilot quiz to prove you’re a real fan:

Friends is available on Netflix now. For all the latest Netflix news, drops, quizzes and memes like The Holy Church of Netflix on Facebook.