Revealed: Which course is having the least sex

Poor poor Physics

| UPDATED Hide Images

Physical exertion is often touted as the best way to relieve yourself of stress. So we asked 10,000 Tab readers, in the middle of exam season, how much sex they’ve had in the last 30 days. And whoever said our generation is sex crazed is, quite frankly, horribly wrong.

Let’s spare a thought for poor Physicists. Theirs is a stressful course and they do work hard – 25 per cent of them get firsts. And the sacrifice? Almost a third of them aren’t having much sex. They came top of the drought pile, with 32 per cent of Physics students saying they hadn’t had any sex in the last 30 days.

They were followed closely in second by Computer Science with 31 per cent. Hooray for them, they’re not top despite what everyone thinks. Languages students, presumably too busy on a year abroad or ordering in restaurants, came third with 30 per cent.

Architecture, Sociology, and Psychology came joint last, meaning they’re having the most sex of any course. Only 19 per cent on each course said they’d been abstinent for the last month.

How does your course fare? Are you having more sex than your friends? Our table below shows the percentage of people on each course who said they hadn’t had sex in the last 30 days.