Women are coming out saying they’re ‘uncomfortable’ being included in Ivanka’s book

A large number of quotes were used without permission

Hide Images

Ivanka Trump’s book, Women Who Work: Rewriting the Rules for Success — originally scheduled for release in March — was just finally published Tuesday.

But what’s more interesting than the delayed release, is how people are coming out about their reluctancy to have been included — and in some cases, they’re expressing outright disapproval.

Umber Ahmad, the founder of Mah Ze Dahr Bakery, featured for her passion for her career, just told the Times that regardless of what Ivanka says in her book, the only real test is whether she’s “able to achieve something other than personal gain.”

https://www.instagram.com/p/BTHpJn7FZ6i/?taken-by=ivankatrump&hl=en

And Jane Goodall, world renowned animal behavior expert and conservationist, had a few choice words as well.

The quote Trump included was: “What you do makes a difference, and you have to decide what kind of difference you want to make.”

However, Goodall just told CNN she was not aware Trump planned on using her quote in he book, and attacked the administration for their careless attitude towards environmental legislation: “Legislation passed by previous governments to protect wildlife such as the Endangered Species Act, create national monuments and other clean air and water legislation have all been jeopardized by this administration.”

While others quoted have yet to speak up, it’s not promising that a number of them are on record saying things like his presidency makes them scared for their daughter, they think Trump is a childish man, or they wish they could send him into space.