In this turbulent political climate, it’s time to bring back clothes with writing on the ass

How else will people know that I’m juicy?

Hide Images

Kylie Jenner’s Instagram is something of a bastion for thots. It’s where we can gather to see the latest makeup trends guaranteed to get us a solid amount of likes, the newest innovations in DSL technology and what early aughts fashion trends are rising from the grave to fight their way back into Forever 21 for teenagers to ruin.

There is one rising trend, however, that is so perfect, so extra, so thotty that we must do everything we can as a team to make sure it succeeds and overtakes all of our closets and newsfeeds: pants with writing on the ass.

juicy

A photo posted by Kylie (@kyliejenner) on Jan 16, 2017 at 10:57pm PST

Juicy indeed. We’re strong independent women with messages to share with the world. Some can be casually informative, letting our friends and fans know exactly where we spent Spring Break/our favorite Real World locale:

Things are just too subtle nowadays — where’s our sense on adventure? We as women are accustomed to being meek, quiet, mild. Now is the time to scream about our causes, our beliefs. Why not do that with writing on the ass? Not everything has to say daddi’s gurl or juicy cherry or whatever. Let’s put our political slogans there too, so maybe the patriarchy will actually pay attention.

Who wouldn’t want terrycloth shorts with NASTY WOMAN written on the ass in glitter?