Kanye West deleted every tweet about Donald Trump like they’re going through a rough breakup

This is a God dream

Hide Images

Kanye West made Donald Trump famous, but he’s since decided to ditch him.

As of this afternoon, Kanye has wiped his Twitter account free of all pro-Trump tweets, after getting a little Kanye stressed. Sorry Trump, but one good girl is worth 1,000 bitches.

In December it seemed Kanye was a big supporter of the then President-elect, tweeting things like, “I feel it is important to have a direct line of communication with our future President if we truly want change,” and meeting with Trump at Trump Tower in New York City.

At one point he even told an audience in California that he didn’t vote, but if he did, he “would have voted for Trump.”

Although not present at the inauguration, it wasn’t until today that Kanye openly expressed his distaste for President Trump.

According to a report from TMZ, he has removed all pro-Trump tweets, because he’s super unhappy with the president’s performance over his first two weeks in office.

Always one to push the envelope, it seemed out of line that an artist who had never been afraid to be political in his work, had signed on to such a controversial figure:

“I know that we the new slaves / I see the blood on the leaves”

I always knew this was Bound 2 be, but at least now Kanye West is back to being the Kanye best.

There’s only ever been enough space for Kanye in Kanye’s heart.