Rudy’s Pizza Napoletana is coming to Headingley!

Rudy’s Pizza Napoletana will open in Headingley on Monday 13th March

On the 13th March, Rudy’s Pizza Napoletana will be coming to Headingley, bringing its authentic Neapolitan pizzas to the people of North Leeds.

The pizzeria will have over 100 covers and will be situated on Otley Road offering both interior and al-fresco dining.

Rudy’s has been a popular joint in Leeds City Centre, serving the perfect Neapolitan pizza since 2015. The pizzeria initially began in Manchester and its Headingley branch will be the third to open.

From Marinara, Margherita and Calabrese, Rudy’s follows the authentic Neapolitan tradition of pizza making with recipes hailing for Naples, the birthplace of pizza.

What makes Rudy’s so special? According to a spokesperson at Rudy’s, they make their dough daily using Caputo ’00’  flour which ferments for at least 24 hours and they only use the very best ingredients imported from Naples, including San Marzano tomatoes and Fior di Latte mozzarella.

Steve Mutlow, General Manager of Rudy’s Headingley said:

“We look forward to opening our doors on Otley Road from Monday 13th March. The team have loved serving our Neapolitan pizza in Leeds and we hope this new site will another welcoming addition for the city”

Rudy’s Headingley will be open seven days a week from 12pm-8pm. You can find Rudy’s on Instagram @wearerudyspizza or make a booking here