Swifties Unite: Sugar is going to host a Taylor Swift Club Night!

Events company ‘Swiftogeddon’ will be coming to Lancaster next year

The Sugarhouse has announced that it will be hosting a club night later this year, dedicated entirely to the captivating world of Taylor Swift.

The event will take place on Saturday, November 25th, from 11:00 pm, in collaboration with performance and event company, Swiftogeddon.

This morning, Sugarhouse took to Instagram to announce the collaboration, commemorating the release of Taylor Swift’s highly anticipated re-recording of her sophomore album, Speak Now (Taylor’s Version).

The post states: “What better occasion to reveal that we [Sugarhouse] will be hosting Swiftogeddon this November”, and that students should “expect a night of extended mixes, fan faves, and all things Miss Swift – We are so excited!!”

Swiftogeddon is a small UK-based company that hosts Taylor Swift-themed club nights across the country from Aberdeen to Brighton. The company is “dedicated to worshipping at the altar of Taylor Swift: non-stop Swifty all night: deep cuts, extended mixes, fan favourites, and all the hits.”

The events frequently feature Taylor Swift-inspired cocktails, captivating decorations, and captivating posters adorned with some of her most iconic lyrics.

Tickets start from nine pounds and are available at Swiftogeddon’s Eventbrite page.

Featured image via Swiftogeddon Eventbrite website.

Related articles recommended by this writer: