Lancaster students: It’s time to vote in the third heat of Lancaster’s BNOC 2023

Have a look at your final 1st round nominees and get your vote in!

We have finally made it! It’s the third and final heat of our first round of lucky candidates. And before you ask, yes this is more important than your exams, so stop revising and get voting to crown Lancaster’s BNOC 2023.

Sterling O’Neill, Third Year, Fylde, Computer Science (she/her)

Sterling has been nominated for biggest BNOC as she always stops to chat to people. She’s an extrovert, kind, thoughtful, and “shakes her ass at parties”. She told the Tab, “this is hilarious šŸ’€ Iā€™m just American bahah thatā€™s why Iā€™m loud and friendly. yā€™all cute for nominating me tho ā™„ļø”. Could Sterling be Lancaster’s BNOC of the year 2023? Vote for her below!

Leo Hickman, First Year, Pendle, Modern Languages (he/him)

Leo has been nominated for biggest BNOC for being “carried down the spine dressed as Fred from Scooby Doo after throwing up outside spoons”. He told the Tab, “All I have to say is that six hours of trains on an empty stomach and sheer stupidity don’t mix well. Thank god the gang didn’t split up and look for clues, I wouldn’t have made it home.” If you think Leo should be Lancaster’s BNOC of the year 2023, vote for him below!

Melissa Jones, Second Year, Pendle, English and Creative Writing (she/her)

Melissa has been nominated for biggest BNOC for laughing like Jimmy Carr. She said, “I want to thank my family for this laugh, my friends for something to laugh at, and the underpass for making sure everyone else hears it!” Could Melissa be Lancaster’s BNOC of the year 2023? Vote for her below!

Tom Mason, Postgraduate, Graduate, Linguistics (he/him)

Tom has been nominated for biggest BNOC for doing a panic masters. He is also captain of rose 2s darts. He told us, “It’s an honour to be nominated again and I wish George Nagle the best in his endeavours to try and win again this year”. If you think Tom should be Lancaster’s BNOC of the year 2023, vote for him below!

Anselm Winner, Third Year, County, History and Politics (he/him)

Anselm has been nominated for being a lovely guy, unforgettable, and knowing everyone on campus. He said, “I suppose my karaoke performances of sia Chandler paid off in the long termšŸ˜Š”. Could Anselm be Lancaster’s BNOC of the year 2023? Vote for him below!

Eva-Luna Nouri, Third Year, Bowland, Business Management (she/her)

Eva-Luna has been nominated for biggest BNOC for being a pole extraordinaire, a gourmet chef, and being international. She told us, “It’s surreal to be nominated considering how many plates I have broken and how many pole fails I have experiences. Thank you to everyone for making me feel special”. If you think Eva-Luna should be Lancaster’s BNOC of the year 2023, vote for her below!

Daniella Bettridge, Second Year, Lonsdale, Criminology (she/her)

Daniella has been nominated for biggest BNOC as she is hilarious and loved by all. She told us, “I’m very surprised but flattered! Thanks for the nomination! #rosesarered”. Could Daniella be Lancaster’s BNOC 2023? Vote for her below!

Asha Flemons, Second Year, Cartmel, English Literature (she/her)

Asha has been nominated for biggest BNOC for being a nice person and a campus icon. She is also the social sec of hedgehoc and PhilSoc. She said, “I am so excited to be nominated, thank you so much!!” If you think Asha should be Lancaster’s BNOC of the year 2023, vote for her below!

Angus Bibby, First Year, Cartmel, Economics (he/him)

Angus has been nominated for biggest BNOC for always walking around campus wearing his iconic coat. He told us, “I’m honoured to be nominated for such a prestigious award. I would like to thank leo Monica for buying said coat x. I am definitely not drunk right now”. Could Angus be Lancaster’s BNOC of the year 2023? Vote for him below!

Alex Vero, Fourth Year, Grizedale, Biomedicine (she/her)

Alex has been nominate for Lancaster’s biggest BNOC for being known by everyone. She said, “It feels like an absolute Dub – my parents will finally love me more than my brother”. If you think Alex should be Lancaster’s BNOC of the year 2023, vote for her below!

Related articles recommended by this writer