Everyone stay calm: Beyoncé is coming to Edinburgh!

Beyoncé will be playing at BT Murrayfield Stadium on the 20th of May

Single ladies, get your hands up, Beyoncé is coming to Edinburgh this May.

Queen Bey will be playing at BT Murrayfield in the not-too-distant future, she’s booked and ready to perform on May the 20th 2023.

As part of her Renaissance UK tour, the singer will also be visiting Cardiff, Sunderland, and London throughout May and early June.

Beyoncé’s last UK tour was a huge success

Tickets for O2 priority customers have gone on sale this morning on the 2nd of February at ten AM, with Live Nation and Venue presale tickets being made available on the 3rd of February.

BeyHive presale begins on the 6th of February, and general sale tickets will be available from ten am on Tuesday the 7th of February – set your alarms now people!

Beyoncé won a GRAMMY in 2021 for Best R&B Performance. Image via YouTube

According to Ticketmaster, standing tickets will cost £106.80 each, with Gold circle standing tickets priced at £177.50. Seated tickets are expected to be priced between £56.25 and £199.00 each, depending on the area. So, if you want to dance the night away to CUFF IT, you better get your chequebook out!

Who knows, maybe we’ll catch her on a night out on Cowgate after her gig – I wonder, would she prefer Slice Saturdays or a classic bit of Big Cheese?