Best Bums 2013: Vote Now
It’s back, and they’re bigger than ever. Vote for your favourite now.
Update: Due to copyright infringement with Rear Of The Year Ltd, we have been forced to change the name of our competition to Best Bums.
1. Gwendoline from Sidney Sussex reading Arabic.
2. Amber from Trinity Hall reading Geography.
3. Shelley from Newnham reading Chinese
4. Bella from Queens’ reading Natsci.
5. Pam from Lucy Cav reading ASNAC.
1. Joe from Pembroke reading Maths.
2. Sam from Clare Hall reading Natsci
3. Thomas from Trinity is a 2nd year Performance Art student.
4. Waldron from Corpus reading Arch and Anth
5. Dave from Christ’s reading English
Following criticism from certain quarters that the awards are “sexist” and “irresponsible”, three of the participants issue their rear-sponse.