Made in Chelsea video drama with James Miles Maeva

Right, what is the drama with Made in Chelsea’s Maeva and Miles – and *that* video?!

I can’t believe these two are still bringing up their relationship

Made in Chelsea is back and one of the biggest dramas already bubbly surrounds Maeva, Miles, James and a certain video Miles posted on social media. In the show, James met up with Miles to talk about the video he posted about his wife Maeva, which he said “crossed a line.”

For some context, because this story has been going on for years, Maeva and Miles dated for three years, from 2016 to 2019. The couple have constantly brought up their relationship, and it was questioned for a long time if they still had feelings for each other, or unfinished business.

However now of course, Maeva is married to James Taylor – who just happens to be a life-long friend of Miles – and the couple share a son together. Despite this, Miles and Meava have kept the tension going.

In the recent episodes of Made in Chelsea, James mentioned a video Miles had posted, that was about his former relationship with Maeva. “I expect an apology or we have it out,” James told Miles. Miles told him he wouldn’t apologise, and now everyone is wondering what the hell the video was all about.

The video in question was posted to Miles’ Instagram during summer, and he answered a question about Maeva. He spoke about their “crazy passion” and “obsessive love” when they were an item.

Miles posted the video in July, in which he answered the question: “Is it healthy for love to feel obsessive?”.  He then spoke openly about a past relationship, which everyone quickly assumed was him referencing his time with Maeva.

“The first year I met her she was the most beautiful, amazing girl that I had ever met. I was obsessed with her,” he said. “We were obsessed with each other. It was like this crazy passion. But even after I don’t know what happened…”

A source told MailOnline: “Miles did not expect his video on Instagram to blow up in the way it has. In his mind, he is free to talk about his past relationship, especially when he’s asked questions relating to his romantic life. But Maeva certainly disapproved and was really angered by Miles sharing the clip with his followers.

“It has caused big rows both on and off camera between Maeva, her husband James and their extended family while Miles has felt dragged back into their drama.”

Yikes!