The mega rich Game of Thrones cast, ranked by their insanely whopping net worths

They’re all worth more than the Iron Throne

Considering Game of Thrones is a series all about the major esteemed houses of Westeros competing, plotting, warring and scheming to get control of the Iron Throne – it perhaps comes as no shock that the cast who played these characters ended up almost as rich as the fantasy heroes and villains they undertook the role of. Not to get all you had to be there about it, but if you weren’t obsessing over Game of Thrones what the hell were you playing at? The pop culture phenomenon of the show catapulted the Game of Thrones cast to huge fame, so here’s a rundown of all their net worths in 2024 to show how rich they actually got.

10. Isaac Hempstead-Wright (Bran Stark) – £3 million

Bran Stark went on such a journey in Game of Thrones, and Isaac Hempstead-Smith grew up with the character. Whilst he wasn’t that well paid compared to the other cast when he was younger and starting out on the show, his salary got bigger along with his storylines. His estimated net worth is around £3 million in 2024.

He also went to uni in 2019 to study neuroscience in London. Quite vibes.

9. John Bradley (Samwell Tarly) – £5 million

Like Isaac Hempstead-Wright, John Bradley got paid more for Game of Thrones as his character developed and got a bigger role. Across the eight seasons he appears in, Samwell Tarly went from lovable recurring character into a more major character with storylines that impacted the greater narrative. By the time GoT ended, Bradley was reportedly earning $500K per episode. Not too shabby.

8. Gwendoline Christie (Brienne of Tarth) – Between $4 million and $7 million

Urgh, Brienne of Tarth – what an amazing character. Playing her put Gwendoline Christie on the map and made her hot property in film and TV. Like John Bradley, by the end of the show she was reportedly on $500K an episode and now has a net worth in 2024 between four and seven million.

7. Maisie Williams (Arya Stark) – Between $6 and $10 million

Maisie Williams is one of the most well known faces from Game of Thrones thanks to how popular her portrayal of Arya Stark was in the show. Again, one of those characters that takes you on a journey with the actor who grows up with her – and by the end Arya was formidable. Initially she was only earning around $175K per episode, but by 2024 has one of the higher net worths of the Game of Thrones cast.

6. Sophie Turner (Sansa Stark) – $10 million – $12 million

Sansa Stark could be quite a barebones character would it not be for Sophie Turner’s elevation of the role that helped make her a fan favourite – and the net worth sky rocketed with Sophie Turner’s fame as she starred in big roles like X-Men. By the end of the show she had a net worth of around $12 mil.

5. Kit Harrington (Jon Snow) – $14 million

Jon was like the main hero of Game of Thrones from start to finish, and Kit Harrington really made his name here. He also found his wife, marrying Rose Leslie who played his love interest in the series. He was making $500k an episode by the end of Game of Thrones and now in 2024 sits pretty with a cool $14 million net worth.

4. Nikolaj Coster-Waldau (Jaime Lannister) – $16 million

Jaime Lannister was a complicated character that changed so much over the course of the show – and Coster-Waldau’s performance brought a lot of charm that had us all hating him one second and softening on him the next. In 2024, he’s got a net worth of $16 million.

3. Lena Headey (Cersei Lannister) – $16 million

Game of Thrones cast net worths

Literally the perfect villain. Has anyone ever been played so great in the way that you want to hate them but also can’t stop watching? She’s like the female Homelander from The Boys, and Lena Headey got accclaim for her portrayal. And a lot of money. She now has a net worth of $16 million.

2. Emilia Clarke (Daenerys Targaryen) – $20 million

Game of Thrones cast net worths

Nobody is more recognisable from Game of Thrones than Emilia Clarke, who really became the leading lady of Game of Thrones til the show absolutely ruined her in the final season. Don’t want to talk about it. But what I will talk about is how she’s raking it in – a whopping $20 million net worth by 2024.

1. Peter Dinklage (Tyrion Lannister) – $25 to $3o million

Game of Thrones cast net worths

And right at the top of net worths in the Game of Thrones cast is of course Peter Dinklage, who is literally like the figurehead of the entire series. Not only did Dinklage rake in the Emmys for his work on the show – he raked in the cash too.

For all the latest TV news, drops, quizzes and memes and more like this, like The Holy Church of Netflix on Facebook.