Lucinda and Timothy from MAFS Australia 2024 ended friendship

‘Cut them out, get rid’: Inside the shock end to Lucinda and Timothy’s MAFS friendship

‘Don’t let anyone waste one minute of your life’

This week it was confirmed MAFS Australia 2024 stars Lucinda Light and Timothy Smith have unfollowed each other on Instagram, marking the end of their post experiment friendship. Now, more details about their feud have been revealed, and it’s looking even messier than we could have imagined.

Despite not finding love whilst matched on the show together, Lucinda and Timothy had a firm friendship after the show. They said they had built a special bond together, and were still hanging out and were part of each other’s lives when the show finished.

However, this week it was reported the pair had unfollowed each other on Instagram and were no longer talking. The pair have also been untagged in photos they had together, which actually suggests they’ve blocked one another, not just unfollowed. Yikes!

Timothy posted a TikTok over the weekend, which might suggest what’s going on his life that has caused the friendship cull. In it, he said: “As I went about my day yesterday, it made me think about time and how valuable time is. If people don’t respect your time – and respect is a big word – if they don’t appreciate or respect the time that you give people, cut them out. Get rid of them.

“Because, time is the most valuable commodity that we have. We give it out so flippantly for free, and if you don’t respect it and appreciate it, then get rid of them. Don’t let anyone waste one minute of your life and time because if they don’t respect it, they don’t deserve to have it. It’s just my thoughts.”

@timsmith070

Look people, just a bit of a Sunday morning thought I hope everyone’s having a great long weekend and if you’re not tomorrow will be better. Don’t be afraid to just take a day or two out it’s okay#life #mensmentalhealth #struggle #australia #chalangeyourself #challenge

♬ You Are the Reason (Cover) – Joe Tamaela

This TikTok was posted on Sunday night, and then it’s believed Lucinda unfollowed the next day. Speaking to Yahoo Lifestyle, one fellow MAFS Australia 2024 cast member said the fallout is because Lucinda is now “too busy” to give as much time to her friendship with Timothy.

It’s been reported Lucinda is going to “make millions” from her MAFS fame, and places are literally fighting to get her to work with them. She’s said to be in talks with TV channels, and has also had offers to publish her own spiritual guides and self help books.

She has also launched her own subscription service, and is currently doing a UK tour. It’s true, she’s very busy!

For all the latest MAFS news and gossip, like The Holy Church of MAFS on Facebook.