Timothy Lucinda MAFS Australia 2024

What have Timothy and Lucinda been up to since their MAFS Australia 2024 homestay fight?

They’re still besties!

Timothy and Lucinda have had a bit of a disastrous homestay and the future of their MAFS Australia 2024 relationship seems to be hanging in the balance, so what have they both been up to since their major picnic fight?

Lucinda has set up a subscription service where you can do personal Zoom calls with her

Via Lucinda Light

The programme is called the Lucinda Light Tribe and is described as: “a nurturing space where Lu can prioritize your emotional well-being, relationships, and communication skills overlooked in our busy lives. This portal is where Lu will provide meaningful care and support to you.” I never thought I would want a MAFS Australia 2024 bride to support me but Lucinda is everything.

The subscription costs $27 (£13.96) per month and includes access to “Ask Lu” bimonthly live Zoom calls, a monthly publication of Lucinda’s thoughts and musings, giveaways and discounts on Lucinda Light merchandise as well as a resource page.

Been hanging out with Timothy

View this post on Instagram

A post shared by Lucinda (@lucindaslight)

Whilst Timothy ended their MAFS Australia 2024 homestay on pretty bad terms to the point where they were separated, it looks like they’re firm friends again and spending lots of time together outside of the experiment.

Taking part in charity walks

View this post on Instagram

You can join Lucinda for her coastal walk which is in aid of the Byron Helicopter Coastal Service and she’s even inviting everyone to join her for a sunset yoga class the night before. Where do I sign up?!

Living her vibiest Lucinda life

View this post on Instagram

Ugh this woman is just too iconic.

Moved from Byron to her hometown of Victoria

View this post on Instagram

Lucinda personifies Byron Bay to a tee so even I felt sad when she announced she was moving to Victoria, but it sounds like she has an exciting new chapter ahead of her! And what has old Timbo been up to?

Spending a lot of time with Andrea

View this post on Instagram

A post shared by Timothy (@timsmith_melbourne)

Timothy and Andrea have sparked a lot of relationship rumoured recently, and although they’ve insisted they’re just “close friends” they certainly seem very close, Timothy’s even met her children!

Drinking a cheeky little espresso martini

View this post on Instagram

What a pair of icons.

Hanging out with his adopted MAFS son Tristan

@timsmith070

The boy and me lost in the urban jungle

♬ original sound – Tim Smith

Are we surprised that Timothy and Tristan are practically tied at the hip after MAFS Australia 2024?

For all the latest MAFS Australia 2024 news and gossip about Timothy Lucinda, like The Holy Church of MAFS on Facebook.