Llewellyn Harrison Baby Reindeer

Who was Llewellyn Harrison? The man episode six of Baby Reindeer is dedicated to

He had a huge role on the show

Baby Reindeer is the latest Netflix show everyone and their dog is talking about. Based on a true story, it follows comedian Donny Dunn as he is stalked by a woman named Martha. The whole thing gets very chilling and creepy. But in episode six of the show, there is a dedication at the end of the episode, to someone called Llewellyn Harrison. The dedication reads: “In loving memory of Llewellyn Harrison”.

So, who is Llewellyn Harrison and what was their role in Baby Reindeer?

Llewellyn Harrison was part of the camera crew who worked on Baby Reindeer as a key grip, a senior role on a film set that is responsible for overseeing equipment, coordinating its transportation, positioning of cameras and everything in between.

Prior to working on Baby Reindeer, Llewellynn also worked on other big shows including Top Boy, Death in Paradise, Episodes and Holby City.

The crew member died suddenly earlier this year and a JustGiving fund was set up in his memory. It has currently raised over £12,440 and the dedication reads: “Llewellyn was a much-loved colleague, friend and mentor to many. His sudden death has shocked us all, and his absence will be truly missed. We would like to take this opportunity to raise funds for the family he leaves behind.”

In the comments on the tribute page, Llewellyn is described as “lovely”, “wonderful” and “the kindest man”.

View this post on Instagram

A post shared by Set Life (@london_commercial_crew)

His friends and family also shared messages about him, with one writing: “Will miss Llew very much. He totally transformed a tough tense job into one full of tears of laughter whilst being professional at what he did. Love to his family and friends,” while another added: “The kindest man you’d ever of met, never said hello or goodbye without a big hearty hug. Will miss you brother, sending love to your family.”

For more like this Baby Reindeer dedication explainer and all the latest Netflix news, drops, quizzes and memes like The Holy Church of Netflix on Facebook.